Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonton Comic Expo 2019

Cary Elwes coming to the Edmonton Expo
    The Edmonton Comic & Entertainment Expo announced Cary Elwes will be at the 2019 event.

Elwes is known for roles in The Princess Bride and Saw, and most recently from the Netflix show Stranger Things.

He will be at the Expo Saturday, Sept. 21 and Sunday, Sept. 22.

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/cary-elw...expo-1.4494111

Cool!
    President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

George Takei

https://www.edmontonexpo.com/en/gues...rge-takei.html

Comment

For you Dr. Who fanatics - the 9th Doctor is coming!
        Apparently it is Christopher Eccleston's debut at a Canadian comic con.
        “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Cool. I liked him as Dr Who. Not enough to go to the Expo, though.

Comment

I've just been sad that its been getting more and more expensive to go to the Expo. If someone wants an autograph and/or a picture with a celebrity you have to be prepared to shell out big bucks.
            LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

Come again Paul!!! These tv wash ups "CHARGE" for pictures and/or autographs + entry fee?!!!!!!

Comment

I missed out on this announcement 1 or 2 weeks ago, but Marina Sirtis from Star Trek: TNG is coming to the Expo. And unlike most of the celebrities, she's here for 3 full days.
                “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Sean Astin is coming

Comment

Christopher Eccleston cancelled today due to family issues.
                    Joonas Suotamo, best known for taking over as Chewbacca in the Star Wars movies, has also dropped out due to sickness.

Comment

Wow, Eccleston canceling is going to upset a lot of people. Wasn't this his going to be his first Canadian con?
                      They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Comment

Meh no big loss. I hated him as the 9th doctor he looked too bloody creepy and was hitting on my first future ex wife rose. He will always be remembered as destro from gijoe not sure why BBC even cast him in dr who in the first place

Comment

Expo is offering refunds now for those who want it

Comment

Expo was crazy-busy today as usual (including a lot of Dr. Who cosplayers) so I doubt the cancellations were that noticeable. Anyone else go to this?

Comment

I would characterize Eccleston as a reluctant Dr. Who.
                              Did my dog just fall into a pothole???

Comment

Working...
                              X