Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batkid Begins: The Wish Heard Around the World
    2015 ‧ Family/Documentary ‧ 1h 27m

I didn’t pick it, my daughter did, and it’s not something I would pick. Glad she did. I watched it and really liked it.

( via TELUS on demand, 3 bucks )

Batkid Begins Movie Review

“...Packed with excellent messages and role models, the film makes a strong case for the positive power of social media when it's used for a good cause (Twitter and Facebook helped make the event a global phenomenon) and shows how people really can make a difference. Discussion of young Miles' illness (leukemia) and treatment could worry some sensitive kids, and there are a few tense scenes staged for Batkid's big day (a woman tied to cable car tracks, fights with villains, etc.), but overall this is a wonderfully heartwarming story for viewers of all ages, with basically zero iffy content. (It's also a love letter to San Francisco; many local landmarks and businesses are featured, and you may find yourself wanting to book a trip there after the credits roll.)”

https://www.commonsensemedia.org/mov.../batkid-begins
    Last edited by KC; 10-09-2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• I don't usually go to drama's in theatres however this looks very, very good:

First Man is a first-rate movie about America’s most revered astronaut

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

Comment

Working...
      X