Edmonton Attractions Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonton Attractions Pass

Finally, many of the attractions are working together to offer a great deal for either Edmontonians or visitors checking out our facilities. Will be launched in May 2011.

http://edmontonattractions.com/
    My antidepressent drug of choice is running. Cheaper with less side effects!

Impressive and a pretty amazing value.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

^ I am a little disappointed at west Ed's contribution... Mini golf should have been their min contribution.
      "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Comment

It's not even GOOD mini golf.

Comment

Very Cool. What a great collaboration!

Comment

I'd like to see these passes sold at Alberta Motor Association branches. A great idea for a local summer vacation, and for anybody visitor who wants to discover Edmonton. The nice thing is that many of these attractions can be reached by LRT or transit.
            "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

Comment

Awesome! What a deal. This will be great for families who already frequent many of these attractions on a yearly basis. Great for visitors to Edmonton too!

Comment

^^The Cat. they can be reached by transit or LRT but are not very convenient. The amount of transfering would make it frustrating and way too time consuming for the average tourist and even the non driving Edmonton.
                My antidepressent drug of choice is running. Cheaper with less side effects!

Comment

I'm a little confused with the promotion. Some of those "attrractions" are free of charge.

How or why would you get a pass to get into some of them?
                  "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Cat View Post
                    I'd like to see these passes sold at Alberta Motor Association branches.
                    They will be

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Replacement View Post
                      I'm a little confused with the promotion. Some of those "attrractions" are free of charge.

How or why would you get a pass to get into some of them?
                      They are a part of the program for simply the exposure.

The price of the actual pass is based on extremely discounted pricing to the "chargeable" attractions.

All attractions in the attractions pass pay to be there and those that charge have to heavily discount their admissions.

It is an attractions based program that is gambling that the increased traffic will balance out the discounted rates.

It is a very very good idea if it can be made to work...

Tom

Comment

I still think that Edmonton should have just joined the CityPass program that is found in many major North American cities.

Comment

Working...
                        X