Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving back home to NB and looking for someone to share expenses with me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving back home to NB and looking for someone to share expenses with me!!!

Hi,

My name is Cindy, I moved here in Edmonton from New-Brunswick last fall and i'm returning back home to stay...Leaving ASAP. I was suppose to follow a lady who was moving back to PEI and she left without me !!! I've never driven across Canada before so i'm looking for someone(female prefered) who would be able to do some driving and interested to share expenses with me or follow someone going that way. I have a 2007 Cobalt equipped with air condition and very good on gas. Thanks

This could be tricky. I know someone who moved back to PEI just last week. Guess that doesn't help you now. Try posting your ad on kijiji.

Comment

The student's union at the UofA had a (longdistance) ride sharing board when I was a student there. I have no idea how you would access it, but if it can be found by non-students it would be a great place to look/post.

Comment

If you need to move in a hurry, this might be tricky. However, as mentioned above universities can sometimes have candidates for this. Have you looked for any moving services? They might not be as expensive as you think.
        Last edited by carguy; 03-01-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X