No announcement yet.

The Quest | Residential | 22 stories | Completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^They have good coffee, many people in the area it is there go-to place. People don't realize they do more than tea and smoothies.

I'm gonna try their food today.
    www.decl.org

Comment

• Tried the salad rolls today at lunch with a friend, $8.95. Very tasty. Free hot chocolate stick if you purchase more than $10.

Going back next week to try their Thai curry, $11.
      www.decl.org

Comment

• If it's the same food as Lan's (which I'm assuming it is, based on ownership of each place) then that is very welcome news for that area!

Comment

• ^Yes it is.
          www.decl.org

Comment

• Tried their red curry today, they definitely know what they are doing. VERY good curry.

Staff is always friendly and very easy going. Recommending it to all my friends.

Comment

• Had the salad rolls and coffee the other day, it was really good. Talked to one of the owners briefly and the goal was to get more food choices in.

Adding food is a step in the right direction, they need proper signage outside more than anything though IMO.

Comment

• Was in T.H.I.S. Place on the weekend. As noted above a great space. Had a Mocha Hot Chocolate and it rocked. Noticed a few of the menu items for lunch but did not partake but plan to in the future.

BTW, pretty quiet. They DESPARATELY need a sign. Marketing 101.

Comment

• ^Podium/retail fail 101 - tinted windows.
                  www.decl.org

Comment

• ^ North facing tinted windows to boot....
                    "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Comment

• ^^ The tinted windows are one more reason to get a real sign. Even more Marketing 101.

Comment

• Agree that they need a sign, and proper hours. They seem to be a little sporadic.

When I went, I had to remind them to turn on their little "open" sign.

Comment

• According to their website (and facebook page), the building has officially sold out.
                          http://regencydevelopments.ca/

Comment

• Yup, the last unit finally sold.

Now how about that Merc?

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

• THIS Place now has vermicelli bowls. Same great taste as Lan's!
                              www.decl.org

Comment

• http://www.edmontonsun.com/2014/05/0...e458c82ae2518d

Regency’s first big-time project couldn’t have had worse timing. Regency bought the rezoned land for the 117 unit, 22 floor Quest tower on 105 Street at and 104 Avenue in 2007.

Things looked great. A sales office had opened, 20% of the condos had been sold. Then the global financial crash hit Edmonton in November, 2008. Condo prices collapsed. Sales at Quest ground to a near halt. That’s when Regency’s reputation and its network kicked in, says Raj. “We sat down with our tradespeople and bankers. We all hung in. We never stopped construction. That’s not in our genes.”

By 2010 the economy began to revive. The last Quest condo unit was sold in early 2013.
                                The rest of the article will be found in the The Pearl thread.
                                “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Working...
                                X