No announcement yet.

The Quest | Residential | 22 stories | Completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty excited to see some higher density buildings on the North Edge of downtown. It'll be a pretty good addition to the area.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
      It will be far better than the Soviet gulag-style condo that's kitty-corner from it.
      No kidding... the suites themselves aren't bad for being rentals, but the outside is atrocious.

Comment

• Erhm, a little bit more content on the web page please:
        http://www.qcondos.com/
        “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• yah saw it going up as well.

This building is a very important one for it signifies the 1st tower along 104ave east of 109st in a very long time...and hopefully others will follow so we can fill in 102/103/104ave.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

• Will this be the tallest tower on 104th ave past 101th st?|

Comment

• yes....until the lamplighter on 122st ish

Comment

• Well now I'm confused. I thought the Q was under construction some time ago. Is this different from the one at http://www.bzka.com/project.php?id=7...ategoryIndex=0 ?
                Last edited by Voice; 28-06-2008, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Are these units all sold, or have they not gone up for sale yet?

Comment

• No pre-sales to date. I believe their sales office will be opening soon. Anyone know when that will be?

Comment

• ^i have heard fall, spring 09', and even "when the tower is substantially complete".

Comment

• Originally posted by Voice View Post
                        Well now I'm confused. I thought the Q was under construction some time ago. Is this different from the one at http://www.bzka.com/project.php?id=7...ategoryIndex=0 ?
                        same building, new name. yes, it's been under construction for a while, and now they're ready for a crane. there's much that must be built down before they can start building up.

Comment

• Here are a few crane shots taken the other day.

Last edited by ChrisD; 01-07-2008, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• I'll look forward to seeing progress on this condo, in pictures as well as text.
                            Almost always open to debate...

Comment

• Don't see a sign on the crane. Who's the gen?

Comment

• Pagnotta

Comment

Working...
                                X