No announcement yet.

Molson Brewery Redevelopment | Commercial and Retail | Under Construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ I always get spooked when a food critic samples a menu and arrives at the fries being the best thing. I'm sure they are delicious...but I don't know of a lot of fries that aren't. Surely there is something else there that makes them special.

Looks like the old 'South Street Burger' is being backfilled by a franchise called 'Wing Snob'
    https://thewingsnob.com/

Comment

• And for those prices I expect better than to sit in a basement looking at a wall through dirty windows.
      I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

• Originally posted by nickv View Post
        Thought that was a rendering of the Legacy at first...
        No, Uptown would be a better comparison.

Comment

• So this is not about this development exactly but I noticed the other day that the Bubbles location right next to the Brewery District development was being torn down. I wonder if Oliver square west is trying to build something that will visually tie their property with the BD (Brewery Dist.)
          LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
            So this is not about this development exactly but I noticed the other day that the Bubbles location right next to the Brewery District development was being torn down. I wonder if Oliver square west is trying to build something that will visually tie their property with the BD (Brewery Dist.)
            They are definitely doing something. The Purolator relocated to Oliver Village and I am sure Booster Juice and Pita Pit will be gone from there soon - with that building and the mass amount of parking that is never filled on that side of Oliver Square, they have lots of room for further development. Not sure how well it will ever tie into the Brewery District given that MEC's blank back wall will always be dividing it, but I am sure they can improve it from the current arrangement.

Comment

• It is my understanding that the building Purolator occupied is being torn down to make way for the WLRT. I'm not sure about the Bubbles building although (purely speculating here) I wonder if maybe the Keg would take another crack at building something there if design standards are less stringent next to 104th Ave.
              "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" - Einstein

Comment

• I take this over Falcon. It is neither incredible or an eye sore.
                " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Comment

• In speaking with some contractors, it sounds like the Axiom Tower will start in the Spring

Comment

• Good to know.
                    " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Comment

Working...
                    X