Century Park | Residential Development (multi-building) | Under Constuction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay!

This is an amazing infill project. I'm looking forward to checking out the sales centre.
    LA today, Athens tomorrow. I miss E-town.

Comment

What I am looking forward to is the design.....it's about time Edmonton raises the bar for architecture. To those local architects who don't know, please take note...

This line says it all...

All residential buildings, including four 24-storey towers planned for the centre of the site surrounding a lake, will be clad in metal, stone and brick with wood accents and "a higher percentage of glass than people in Edmonton are used to," Pierce says.

Comment

^ I noticed that too, I hope it makes other developers use alternatives to stucco and vinyl siding, even if the alternatives cost more.
        Edmonton first, everything else second.

Comment

Good news indeed, the more people living there by LRT expansion opening time the better.

Now we just need an announcement or two about down town!
          Edmonton, Capital of Alberta

Comment

This is definitely going to be a great development for Edmonton. About time we have something other than square, terra cotta stucco highrise condos. Let's hope they can bring the same urban village concept downtown!!

Comment

Suites go on sale tomorrow at 10 AM, but people are already camped outside!!
              “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Wow. Those suites sold out in 6 hours!
                “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Not too surprising. As ChrisD rightly points out - local developers take NOTE!!!
                  President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

Downtown

Originally posted by SteveB
                    Now we just need an announcement or two about down town!
                    Fiurst we need to realize Mandels vision of the new LRT running from Central Station to MacEwan and then back of 105th Avenue to and through to NAIT. Lets make sure that site has the LRT connections as well...

Comment

First? How are they depended on each other? Why not get them done together along some other developments.

Comment

I would hope LRT is not first, given the snail pace of advancement past the sLRT. As much as I don't like the wBRT line, its proposed demise has yet to be replaced with an LRT vision, and that frightens me.

Comment

I saw the sale on the news. The sales manager mentioned that he was thinking of raising the prices that day because of the demand but decided to wait until the next day. Definately underestimated the demand and what they could've got for those condos.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryH
                            I saw the sale on the news. The sales manager mentioned that he was thinking of raising the prices that day because of the demand but decided to wait until the next day. Definately underestimated the demand and what they could've got for those condos.

hindsight is always 20/20...if i were CP i would sell things at their pricing and just sell it all out...with the exception of maybe one super highend tower.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

I'd have to agree. Sell this thing out and get it built - you've set a precedent and your next project...well...your reputation will be money in the bank.

Comment

i just with westbank and procura bought up east jasper and did it up right

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Working...
                                X