Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oilers99 View Post
    Originally posted by Dark Magnus View Post
    So wait these tards are calling all their buildings "The Hat" now wtf kind of uninspired lazy *** ******** is this ???
    Maybe instead of calling them tards, realize they have actually completed a number of projects in Alberta and "The Hat" seems to be part of their brand identity?
    Found the cidex employee / shill defending this lazyness in naming projects let me remind you the uproar everyone had here when that brad lamb guy was gonna name his building jasper house.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Magnus View Post
      this lazyness in naming projects let me remind you the uproar everyone had here when that brad lamb guy was gonna name his building jasper house.
      Quite different... appropriating the name of an un-associated entity is worlds apart from giving your own projects a "family identity", no matter how lame (not Lamb).

Do you also complain that all the Princess cruise ships are named Princess Xxxxxx or that Cunard had a few different "Queens" or that Apple starts the names of an inordinate number of their products with a lower case "i" ?

Comment

So then they should maybe name their buildings using a hat theme. Shorter building could be "the beenie" tall round building could be "the stove pipe" or "the Lincoln".
        LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
          So then they should maybe name their buildings using a hat theme. Shorter building could be "the beenie" tall round building could be "the stove pipe" or "the Lincoln".
          see you should be working at cidex clearly you know how to go further then the morons they have in their ranks right now

Comment

Yep clearly a bunch of dummies who have successfully completed a number of projects, convinced a major pension fund to be a partner and various major financial institutions to be lenders...

Comment

Originally posted by JamesL View Post
              Wait, is Cidex doing a Hat at 124, and a Hat at 122?

https://www.edmonton.ca/city_governm...s_August20.pdf
              They have three developments under the HAT moniker in Calgary.
              I will beat the dead horse back to life.

Comment

Oops...

Wrong HAT, at least it wasn't free hat... Lets see if anyone gets that reference.
                Last edited by Kreation; 21-10-2019, 09:38 PM. Reason: Wrong HAT...

Comment

Wrong HAT. This is for the one on 124 st, not 95 st

Comment

TOO MANY

Comment

they're basically exchanging the word "hat" for "tower"

I guess it's because with a podium and tower atop, it looks like a hat??

Comment

Working...
                      X