Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enbridge Tower - 10201 Jasper Ave. - 300 room hotel (2 hotels) - under construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enbridge Tower - 10201 Jasper Ave. - 300 room hotel (2 hotels) - under construction

This will be a conversion from commercial office to a 250 room upscale internationally branded extended stay hotel - a first for downtown Edmonton. More details to come in the coming months.
    Last edited by alambie; 03-02-2018, 10:24 PM.

Interesting. Definitely a great location. Short walk to the ICE district and a lot of great places for food and drink in between.

Comment

I think there is demand for an extended stay hotel in the downtown, especially if it's a well known name brand. Good location for it no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisD View Post
        I think there is demand for an extended stay hotel in the downtown, especially if it's a well known name brand. Good location for it no doubt.
        What kinda love do you think the tower will get? Anything street level? A reclad?
        There was no need to change that plaque. We are the City of Champions.

Comment

Nice!!! This is exactly what the downtown needs! I hope the tower gets recladded.

Comment

I think street level definitely needs improvment. Also would like to see a new glass roof with lighting if possible.

Comment

Isn't that what the Coast Edmonton Tower and Alberta Place Suites Hotel were targeting?

Comment

I don't think this one needs a re-clad, unless it's for efficiency purposes. A good pressure wash and then pump those dollars into street level remodelling, and I'll be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevey_G View Post
                  What kinda love do you think the tower will get? Anything street level? A reclad?
                  It will definitely get podium level updates and a good cleaning. We will release our renders in a few months time.

Comment

Exciting times.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Overall this is one of the nicer older towers but definitely some podium updates would be really nice to see. Ideally it would be really nice to see some better interaction with the sidewalk, even as simple as not having all the windows curtained off.
                      LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

More people living/staying right on Jasper is fantastic. Excited for updates.
                        "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Comment

Originally posted by alambie View Post
                          Originally posted by Stevey_G View Post
                          It will definitely get podium level updates and a good cleaning. We will release our renders in a few months time.
                          Awesome! Looking forward to those!

Comment

This must be away off as one of my clients is moving offices to this building due to renovations in another AIMCO owned building they lease in.
                            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
                              This must be away off as one of my clients is moving offices to this building due to renovations in another AIMCO owned building they lease in.
                              The conversion will start this summer.

Comment

Working...
                              X