No announcement yet.

220 Room Hotel (10604 - 101 Street) | Hotel | Proposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Works for me. We need greater capacity in the 3-3.5 star marketplace.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Double tree is aligned with what they were saying. That will be a return of a Hilton brand to downtown which is good.

Comment

I agree nice to see a Hilton brand downtown. The Westend location has 238 rooms plus over 100 suites. This is the location in the Westend website: https://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/ho...ons/index.html

Comment

The cookies you get at check in are yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by DanC View Post
            Double tree is aligned with what they were saying. That will be a return of a Hilton brand to downtown which is good.
            Totally agree.

Comment

Job No 306719641-001
              Description: To construct a Hotel with accessory mixed-use commercial Use on main floor (Restaurant, Retail Shops, Fitness Centre, Meeting Hall).
              Plan B3 Blk 1 Lots 256-257
              10604 - 101 STREET NW
              Plan 1721813 Blk 1 Lot 273
              Applicant: JM ARCHITECTURE INC.
              Create Date: 3/7/2019 2:22:47 PM

Comment

So I guess this is alive after all
                "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" - Einstein

Comment

Very interesting...

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Over a week a week I go, I was checking on one of the rental property and my tenants -who work for Inland Cement- stated he did a pour for a 10 story near 109 and 106ave. This make so much sense now.
                    " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Comment

• Originally posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
                      Over a week a week I go, I was checking on one of the rental property and my tenants -who work for Inland Cement- stated he did a pour for a 10 story near 109 and 106ave. This make so much sense now.
                      This isn't on 109 St...

Comment

• Permit Date: Dec 04, 2019
                        Description of Development: To construct a Hotel (115 suites), Apartment Hotel (83 suites), General Retail Stores, Restaurant, and Indoor Participant Recreation Service building, with underground Parking Garage.
                        Address: 10624 - 101 STREET NW

Comment

• I wonder how this will fair across the street from Mila Pub and Capital Tower?

Comment

• I really want this area to be a vibrant and inviting extension of downtown, but that's going to be impossible with the proximity of homeless shelters and related services. No easy solution there, either.

Comment

• Milla Pub has been closed for years. It sure looks like Urban China is also permanently closed.

If a new hotel goes ahead in this location that would indeed be good news. It would also help the Enterprise Car Rental across the street which my wife (with her frequent out of town work trips) is almost single-handedly keeping alive.

Comment

• Well, it's good news to see more redevelopment happening along this portion of 101 Street. Still a tough area. I'd be curious to know if they actually plan to get shovels in the ground anytime soon.
                                Last edited by ChrisD; 08-12-2019, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X