No announcement yet.

Northgate Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know Chilli's moved out but that'd be a good location. McDonalds in the food court was always busy.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

Originally posted by envaneo View Post
      I didn't know Chilli's moved out but that'd be a good location. McDonalds in the food court was always busy.
      Every single Canadian Chili’s except at the airports closed like 12-18 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by etownboarder View Post
        Originally posted by envaneo View Post
        Every single Canadian Chili’s except at the airports closed like 12-18 months ago.
        Slow down there Tex.......we know Jerry (previous Franchisee) for AB had to sell his stores back to Brinker (HQ) around that time. But are we certain there are NO more Chili's in the rest of Canada? Apparently talking to one of their GM's a while ago said that Brinker shut all of the AB stores (with the exception of the 2 airports) cuz they weren't "making enough money," for them at the time. Their area mgr for these 2 airport stores also has all of the Alaska stores as well, not sure how many they have, but he is based out of Edmonton......

Comment

^ Thanks, great info.

Last time I was in Northgate was early November 2018. Wasn't there a McDonald's where the CDI College is up to early 2000's?

Northgate is becoming the Northeast version of Medowlark Mall, what with Rexall and Coles gone in the Mall.
          Last edited by envaneo; 31-01-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Chili's in Banff remain open.

http://www.chilis.ca/locations/locations.cfm

Comment

I saw a road sign in front of the former Chili's that there is a future franchise opportunity for Montana's as I passed by the other day. If that sign is suggesting Montana's will be going in the former Chili's location, the McDonald's should be a brand new building. The question is: where?

Comment

Not enough room for a drive through in the ex Chillies location.

Comment

Originally posted by northeast View Post
                  I saw a road sign in front of the former Chili's that there is a future franchise opportunity for Montana's as I passed by the other day. If that sign is suggesting Montana's will be going in the former Chili's location, the McDonald's should be a brand new building. The question is: where?
                  Location of McDonald's

https://www.fcr.ca/uploads/property/...re_Jan2019.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by sonicboom View Post
                    Originally posted by northeast View Post
                    Location of McDonald's

https://www.fcr.ca/uploads/property/...re_Jan2019.pdf
                    Thanks sonicboom.

Smart choice - near the intersection with lights and near the entrance.

I just hope they design the drive thru so that it doesn't cause traffic congestion for those entering the mall off of 137 Ave.

Comment

Splash Poke coming soon.

http://www.splashpoke.com/#locations

Comment

April 11, 2019
                        1020, 9499 - 137 AVENUE NW
                        Plan 6594MC Blk 27

To construct interior alterations to an existing restaurant CRU. Splash Poke

Comment

July 25, 2019
                          9499 - 137 AVENUE NW
                          Plan 6594MC Blk 27

To construct a new Restaurant Building with Drive-thru. (McDonald's) - 4 Roof top units, 1 condensing unit, 6 exhaust fans, 1 enclosed garbage room (sprinklered - 1Hour fire rating).

Comment

August 15, 2019
                            1120, 9499 - 137 AVENUE NW
                            Plan 6594MC Blk 27

To construct interior alterations (unit 1120) for a retail outlet - (Northtown Mall) "Ilahui Northgate"

Comment

January 13, 2020
                              9499 - 137 AVENUE NW
                              Plan 6594MC Blk 27

To construct Interior Alterations for a new retail store Suite 1085 - Dollarama Northgate Centre,

Comment

Working...
                              X