• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be cool
    Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by BalancedOP View Post
      Horses were part of the proposal for the new Arena division. I was talking with a rider in Calgary and the cost of operating a horse unit is actually quite low.
      Yeah, when it comes to wages and a good benefit package horses usually say 'Neigh'.
      Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

169535602-006
        23-Sep-2016
        18440 - 127 STREET NW
        Plan 1620752 Blk 1 Lot 1

To construct FOUNDATIONS ONLY for a Protective and Emergency Services building (Edmonton Police Service - North West Campus).

IBI GROUP ARCHITECTS ENGINEERS

Comment

Job No 232235815-004
          Description: To construct a Protective and Emergency Service (Dispatch & Emergency Operations Centre).
          Plan 1620752 Blk 1 Lot 3
          Applicant: IBI GROUP
          Create Date: 5/5/2017 2:24:25 PM

Comment

Indeed. The EOC is very much needed!

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Originally posted by IanO View Post
              Indeed. The EOC is very much needed!
              Would have been nice to do one like Calgary and build it downtown. But with the neat cooling system.

Comment

For those bemoaning the lack of interesting architecture in Edmonton, this one is a winner. The building looks amazing. I live right across the highway from this place. I'll try to get some pics this weekend.

Comment

It looks a whole lot more interesting that the new RAM.

Comment

The leaky roof saga continues.

The City has already spent millions for roof repairs and is suing IBI Group Architects and PCL Construction to recover these costs.

Now a report going to Council next Monday says the entire roof will need to be replaced, likely meaning the money spent thus far on repairs will be wasted.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6920742/n...roof-replaced/

Sometimes futuristic designs can come back to bite you.

Comment

Any private property developer with the project track record of the City of Edmonton would have long since gone out of business. It's incredible how poor the City has been at managing the construction of public infrastructure over the past decade or so. And I'll never understand the totally backwards priorities inherent in building a palace for the EPS that will virtually never be seen or used by the public, while skimping as much as possible on our main public library in an extremely visible location.

Comment

Working...
                      X