Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
    Right to the bottom. LOL

Someone got me with that same questions with the same answer.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisD View Post
      Originally posted by envaneo View Post
      Went by the site Saturday. Blue hoarding up along Jasper. I wonder how deep they're going?
      I suspect 3 or 4 levels.
      Thanks for the response. At least there's activity

Comment

• My photo from this afternoon

Comment

• Great to see this progressing

Comment

• ^^ Thanks for the photo. They got most of this dug out as the backhoe is near the alley off camera.

Comment

• http://oneproperties.com/jasper-avenue-residential/

Comment

• Wish they would have stuck with the original, this is BUSY stuff going on here!

Comment

• Not nearly as nice as the original. I don’t hate it but I don’t love it anymore either.

Comment

• I think this will look pretty average when complete

Comment

• The podium/frontage look great. The tower has taken a few steps back. I think that it'll make a pretty significant impact to the street life in the area, and help pull some action West.

Comment

• Im slightly optimistic that this project will be a win......

Comment

• Originally posted by TRtower View Post
                          Wish they would have stuck with the original, this is BUSY stuff going on here!
                          Yeah, thats my only reservation is that there is 'a lot' happening on the facade. It will come down to the type of material and how it's assembled. Time will tell.

Comment

• Do we know how many floors?

Alberta Major Projects says 35 https://majorprojects.alberta.ca/det...NIB-Tower/2024
                            Emporis says 32 https://www.emporis.com/buildings/12...dmonton-canada

Comment

• 1/31/2020
                              To increase the approved Height from 101.7 meter to 106.4 meter mixed-use, high-rise Tower, with Commercial podium to include Professional, Financial and Office Support Services, Residential lobby and General Retail Stores on the main floor; and an Apartment Housing Tower (an increase of 13 Dwelling units from 332 to 345 Dwelling units); and an underground parkade; and to construct exterior and interior alterations (amendment to Development Permit number 300122107-001). (Canadian National Institute for the Blind)
                              12010 - JASPER AVENUE NW
                              Plan 4423AJ Blk 20 Lot 1

Comment

• Those floors appear to have a much lower ceiling height than other projects recently constructed.

Comment

Working...
                                X