X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmcowboy11
    replied
    Originally posted by noodle View Post

Delux has been open for a month, it just has inexcusably poor street presence until they get their patio-on-the-alley in place when it warms up.
    Wow, ok, yeah I'd definitely say its poor street presence. I've only been able to look while passing by driving and assumed it was still under construction.

Leave a comment:

• noodle
    replied
    Originally posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
    So now that Guru is open, I wonder how long it will be for Delux to be fitted up and open. I'm curious if the small CRU's on the south west corner have been seeing any interest?
    Delux has been open for a month, it just has inexcusably poor street presence until they get their patio-on-the-alley in place when it warms up.

Leave a comment:

• Edmcowboy11
    replied
    So now that Guru is open, I wonder how long it will be for Delux to be fitted up and open. I'm curious if the small CRU's on the south west corner have been seeing any interest?

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Death Monkey
    replied
    Guru is opening in January.

Leave a comment:

• Edmcowboy11
    replied
    Well they still have about a month or so. Let's hope that at least one of them open up soon. It does appear that they are close to finishing the street between the Edmonton Tower and the Hotel.

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Death Monkey
    replied
    Any idea when both Guru and Delux will be opening? I'm hoping it's in time for the hockey season.
    Also there's a couple more spaces available, including one next door to RBC.

Leave a comment:

• IanO
    replied
    Nice, another south facing patio.

Leave a comment:

• sonicboom
    replied
    April 23, 2019
    108, 10111 - 104 AVENUE NW
    Plan 8021480 Blk 1 Lot A

To construct interior and exterior alterations for a restaurant with outdoor patio - Guru Fine Indian Restaurant.

Leave a comment:

• Spill
    replied
    From Saturday, March 23, 2019.

City of Edmonton Tower (2019.03.23) small by Spi11, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Edmcowboy11
    replied

Edmonton Tower March 2019
    by Paul Smolik, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Edmcowboy11
    replied
    Well the fact that Tim's is popular and it is the closest option, I have no doubt it will be busy for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Nosirrah
    replied
    Originally posted by North Guy66 View Post
    I was there this afternoon because mom needed a new senior bus pass.

Booster Juice is open today. There were 3 employees behind the counter and a full shelf of patisseries. We went to Tim Horton's and there were a steady stream of city workers (they were wearing ID) getting their coffee.
    As a City worker, I do not condone my fellow employees lining up for mediocre dirt water. There are many other options that provide real coffee (Cookie Love and even Starbucks). Remedy will provide a great alternative as well once it opens.

Leave a comment:

• North Guy66
    replied
    I was there this afternoon because mom needed a new senior bus pass.

Booster Juice is open today. There were 3 employees behind the counter and a full shelf of patisseries. We went to Tim Horton's and there were a steady stream of city workers (they were wearing ID) getting their coffee.

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Death Monkey
    replied
    Booster Juice is not open yet, but any day now.

Leave a comment:

• BalancedOP
    replied
    Walk way was supposed to be open the end of March. But will not open until the Hotel is open.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X