• Show
Clear All

• From Saturday, March 23, 2019.

City of Edmonton Tower (2019.03.23) small by Spi11, on Flickr

Comment

• April 23, 2019
      108, 10111 - 104 AVENUE NW
      Plan 8021480 Blk 1 Lot A

To construct interior and exterior alterations for a restaurant with outdoor patio - Guru Fine Indian Restaurant.

Comment

• Nice, another south facing patio.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

• Any idea when both Guru and Delux will be opening? I'm hoping it's in time for the hockey season.
          Also there's a couple more spaces available, including one next door to RBC.
          “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Well they still have about a month or so. Let's hope that at least one of them open up soon. It does appear that they are close to finishing the street between the Edmonton Tower and the Hotel.
            LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

• Guru is opening in January.
              “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• So now that Guru is open, I wonder how long it will be for Delux to be fitted up and open. I'm curious if the small CRU's on the south west corner have been seeing any interest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
                  So now that Guru is open, I wonder how long it will be for Delux to be fitted up and open. I'm curious if the small CRU's on the south west corner have been seeing any interest?
                  Delux has been open for a month, it just has inexcusably poor street presence until they get their patio-on-the-alley in place when it warms up.
                  Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

• Originally posted by noodle View Post

Delux has been open for a month, it just has inexcusably poor street presence until they get their patio-on-the-alley in place when it warms up.
                    Wow, ok, yeah I'd definitely say its poor street presence. I've only been able to look while passing by driving and assumed it was still under construction.

Comment

Working...
                    X