Edmonton Tower | 129.9 m, 426', 29 floors |

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
    I hope with this sale it could help to start looking at the next step in Katz groups overall masterplan for development. Personally I would like to see the Baccarat site worked on next. Although any development moving forward would be great to see.
    Should have been demolished opening day of Rogers Place arena.
    Mom said I should not talk to cretins!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocket252 View Post
      Head from a friend working on the Boston Pizza that there is still a lot of work to be done and he thinks it will not be open for a number of months yet
      October target I believe.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

• Originally posted by IanO View Post
        Originally posted by Rocket252 View Post
        Head from a friend working on the Boston Pizza that there is still a lot of work to be done and he thinks it will not be open for a number of months yet
        October target I believe.
        Makes sense. Rogers Place is pretty quiet right now so no real rush to catch anyone coming or going to the arena. Just in time for hockey season will be fine.
        LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

• Man, driving back home at night... it's annoying to see that a strip of the LED not working. It's been like that for months. I can't believe its stopped working already nor do I see them trying to fix it anytime soon.

Comment

• The same thing happened with the Mayfield. I think the Mayfield LED is working again but it was off for several months.

Comment

• Boston Pizza should be opening by month-end or thereabouts.
              “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Last time I looked, seemed like Oct/Nov?

Comment

• I took a peek through a window crack today. Judging from the interior design setup at hand, I maintain that BP will open at the end of the month or early next month.
                  “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• October and near the beginning of the season is likely their goal.

Comment

• One would expect there to be a substantial push for the first regular season home game.

Comment

• The Oilers first home game is Oct 18, so I imagine that mid-October is a possibility.
                        "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

Comment

• I'm assuming this is Delux Burger Bar:

Reference ID: Job No 291881698-001
                          Description: To construct exterior and interior alterations to an approved Restaurant (outdoor patio with 18 seats, increase approved Public Space from 106 m2 to 130 m2 for Delux)
                          Plan 8021480 Blk 1 Lot A
                          Applicant: TRI-STAD CONSTRUCTION INC
                          Create Date: 9/6/2018 8:44:15 AM
                          Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN
                          www.decl.org

Comment

• Where would Delux be located?
                            LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Edmcowboy11 View Post
                              Where would Delux be located?
                              I'm guessing in the alley across from Joey Bell Tower

Comment

• Also, something called 'Guru Restaurant'. Like the East Indian place from the west end?

Reference ID: Job No 291874243-001
                                Description: To construct exterior and interior alterations to an approved Restaurant (outdoor patio with 24 seats and increase of Public Space from 179 m2 to 225 m2 for Guru Restaurant, exterior glass changes)
                                Plan 8021480 Blk 1 Lot A
                                Applicant: TRI-STAD CONSTRUCTION INC & 2098061 ALBERTA LTD (BAIDAR RANA)
                                Create Date: 9/6/2018 8:20:18 AM
                                Neighbourhood: DOWNTOWN
                                www.decl.org

Comment

Working...
                                X