X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That would be a great addition.

Comment

• From 2017

Costco opened a new store in Canada this past week, but it’s a format that may be unfamiliar to regular Costco shoppers.

Costco Business Centre -- located at 50 Thermos Road in Scarborough, ON -- is the first Business Centre location to open in Canada and caters to small business owners. Costco hopes the format is popular with their business clientele and aims to open more Business Centres in major cities within the next five years.

All Costco members are welcome to shop, but don’t expect to find your regular assortment of Costco merchandise like apparel or toys, because up to 90% of the products stocked in Costco Business Centres are not available at traditional Costco stores. Instead, these stores cater heavily towards the food service industry and some products include restaurant supplies, food and meat in bulk volumes and commercial-grade appliances.

https://www.redflagdeals.com/latest-...ion-in-canada/

Comment

• So I'm sitting here wondering, which downtown residential tower is next to break ground? CNIB? Clancy? The Shift? Westrich 106? Others? Lots of proposals as usual but who is going to be next jump?
        LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

• CNIB already has hoarding up, so they are likely first. Retirement home on 102ave/124st already have started shoring as well.

Comment

• Does anyone have any information on this development across from West Edmonton Mall? Construction seems to be moving along at a steady clip and will be above ground level in no time.

Job No 266010257-006: To change the use of 27 units of Apartment Housing (9-1 bedroom, and 18-2 bedroom Dwellings) to 48 units of Apartment Hotel, increase the height, and amend the floor layout (parking garage, 1-4 storeys), and to construct exterior and interior alterations (change the Building design, increase height, increase parking garage size) to an approved Building.
            17104 - 90 AVENUE NW Plan 8220508 Blk 30 Lot 9

Comment

• I saw something on it last year when it was 27 units. Let's just say that given the comments that accompanied the pricing request indicating what the owner felt was a "fair" price and them wanting basically a line item breakdown of the pricing, we did not bother responding.

Comment

• That's really interesting. I want to ask more regarding the comments but I wont, haha. I appreciate the info. Thanks Marcel.

Comment

Working...
                X