No announcement yet.

East Whyte Ave. Retail (past the tracks) | Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That project has taken a loooong time to finish. I’m curious whether they are condos, or apartments. I’m leaning towards apartments because they haven’t had any signs advertising condos for sale. The building doesn’t really stand out (except that it’s the newest building in a slew of old walk-ups), but I also don’t hate it.
    They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Comment

• My ONLY reservation is that the main entrance from Whyte seems lost. I assume that they will be installing a canopy or something (I hope) but right now that entry looks out of scale and seems to be just floating.

Comment

• You’re right, Chris. It could use something there to draw attention to the entrance; I had to scan the photo twice before I located it.
        They're going to park their car over there. You're going to park your car over here. Get it?

Comment

• Not as bad as some of the stuff getting built right now in the north edge... but still pretty bad

Comment

• Missing a 4th colour. I hate driving past this thing. The Spanish Lantern apartments on that block look better.
            Live and love... your neighbourhood.

Comment

• But for now it could end up being the most appealing along this strip for now, due to it being new.
              LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

Working...
              X