• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisD View Post
    Originally posted by Dark Magnus View Post
    Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
    Originally posted by GreenSPACE View Post
    City wants $5m from the developer to rebuilt and incorporate the pedway access. Great Gulf said no thanks.
    What the hell is wrong with just leaving the pedway as-is and have the development build around it?
    maybe the fact its a **** hole and is desperate need of repairs?
    I don't believe its in great shape.
    thats what i just said...

Comment

• My photo from last friday.

Comment

• the view of The Mac from Jasper Avenue might be only partial when this goes up but from the south it looks like it will perhaps highlight it a little?

Comment

• I like the overall tower design but not the first floor design at all..... sorry.
          Edmonton Rocks Rocks Rocks

Comment

• anymore news on this?

Comment

• so this is dead in the water, hey?

Comment

• crickets

Comment

• Originally posted by MetroEd View Post
                  so this is dead in the water, hey?
                  STFU you becoming the next Ian O

Comment

• Haven't heard anything but it's only been approved for a few months and unlikely any action until spring if it really was moving ahead.
                    www.decl.org

Comment

• I don't think it's dead, but haven't heard much on it recently either. Even COVID-19 aside, I really doubt we'd have seen much happen in the first half of this year given where it's at with design and trade procurement. Second half was a possibility, but with the current situation no one has any idea what's going to happen with any major project.

Comment

• They did close the pedway under 100 St in February, was that not for this project?

Comment

• The new Jasper Ave streetscape going on now will jive well with the modern design of this project, if and when it gets going.

Comment

Working...
                          X