Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Centre opens new store

https://www.retail-insider.com/retai...tail-expansion

Weakest coffee in town served in glass mugs that reveal that it is as weak as tea.
    Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Stopped giving a damn about or dime to the Italian Centre Shop when they complained about minimum wage increases.

https://www.thestar.com/edmonton/201...-campaign.html
      Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
        stopped giving a damn about or dime to the italian centre shop when they complained about minimum wage increases.

https://www.thestar.com/edmonton/201...-campaign.html
        did you read the article?? She says specifically that she has always paid her staff above minimum wages!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nunuangel99 View Post

did you read the article?? She says specifically that she has always paid her staff above minimum wages!!!
          Oh I absolutely did. Someone always paying above minimum wage would need to pay more to keep that differential if the minimum wage goes up.

“We’re looking at Saskatchewan, because the minimum wage in Saskatchewan now is $10.36. I think they’re more open to bringing people in and helping entrepreneurs open business there,” she said.
          It's pretty clear that despite not paying wages at the minimum wage that they're pegged to it.
          Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

Don't question Noodle. No matter what you say he always thinks he's right

Comment

Don't question Noodle. No matter what you say he/she always thinks their right

Comment

Originally posted by Grandonite View Post

To be fair, doesn't everyone think what they're saying is right?

Comment

Comment

Don't question Noodle. No matter what you say he/she always thinks their they're right
                    Fixed that for you.

Comment

Thanks noodle. Saved me from posting the grammatical correction.

Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
                        Thanks noodle. Saved me from posting the grammatical correction.
                        I figure if I'm going to be branded some sort of know-it-all I might as well lean into it.

Comment

Working...
                        X