Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and maybe editing the first post to include renderings, location, etc...
    you missed when time and life shook hands and said goodbye.

Comment

Right, but one of the helpful mods has to take the time to do all of this. Someone has to make this one of their responsibilities. Nobody has came forward yet to claim this responsibility.... unless you are willing to?
      Time to grow up.

Comment

Yeah, I definitely would actually!

Comment

Alright. This will still take some time... I have to discuss this with the group and see what we can do.
          Time to grow up.

Comment

I'd be willing to take a stab at this...
            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

good to see this is happening! hopefully people will use the same format when they start new threads now.

Comment

Who do you talk to about fixing titles that are wrong? (ie GO Centre, which is not under construction even though it says so)

Comment

just mention it in this thread (or the thread itself), and I bet one of the great wonderful volunteer moderators at c2e will fix it. What is the correct status of the GO center?
                  A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

I'd say Proposed as it's only in early design stages and may not go forward if the price isn't right.

Comment

Looks like a moderator has fixed it! Thanks Moderators!

Comment

Can someone review the thread names again and update those who have not been following the thread naming format?
                        LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

Hi there Moderators, just noticed that there are a few threads that should either be closed or changed to completed.
                          LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

That is true, will try soon.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Driving up Groat and river road this week. noticed quite a few planter hangars being installed on light post on river road and up Victoria park hill. also replacing the grass along the curbs on river road. is this beautification happening because of the TV coverage for the Tour and the ITU coming up.

Its also nice to see Groat getting repaved.

Comment

^ posted in the wrong thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X