Enbridge Centre (was Kelly Ramsey Building Rebuild) | Retail & Office |

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
    I thought the whole concept of dialogue was to advance. Is your life that miserable McBoo?
    I wouldn’t get particularly triggered by our mutual opinion. Watching things train wreck on the internet can be genuinely entertaining so long as you realize that 90 percent of the internet is people projecting their own humour, which can be misunderstood.
    There was no need to change that plaque. We are the City of Champions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctzn-Ed View Post
      I thought the whole concept of dialogue was to advance. Is your life that miserable McBoo?
      LOL - it's actually pretty good. But sometimes, not always but sometimes, the writing in a good flame war gets very creative!
      ... gobsmacked

Comment

• The Zenari family is going to be opening a restaurant in the last retail space in the podium. They're putting up restaurant branded construction protection film on the windows today.

http://www.dalla.ca/
        Don't feed the trolls!

Comment

• @ianoyeg

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottieA View Post
            The Zenari family is going to be opening a restaurant in the last retail space in the podium. They're putting up restaurant branded construction protection film on the windows today.

http://www.dalla.ca/
            That is great news, I’m excited

Comment

• “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Looks nice, I wonder how long it will take to fit up and open?
                LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

• I suspect 3-4 months.

Comment

• That would strike me as an optimistic expectation for a newly built restaurant. I would guess 6 months+.
                    “Son, one day this will be an iconic structure shaping Edmonton’s skyline.”

Comment

• I wonder if there will be a patio?
                      LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

• Feb opening and yes, a large patio.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

• A large patio open in February

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesL View Post
                            That would strike me as an optimistic expectation for a newly built restaurant. I would guess 6 months+.
                            It all depends on how fast they can get their permits (BP's have been taking far too long, especially for food-relates tenants) and how organized they are. If you have your sh*t together this shouldn't take 6 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisD View Post
                              Originally posted by JamesL View Post
                              That would strike me as an optimistic expectation for a newly built restaurant. I would guess 6 months+.
                              It all depends on how fast they can get their permits (BP's have been taking far too long, especially for food-relates tenants) and how organized they are. If you have your sh*t together this shouldn't take 6 months.
                              it can depend a lot on what kind of equipment is required and what kind of provisions the landlord has already made for things like makeup and exhaust air, gas and electrical and water service, and existing approved use/zoning etc. delivery time on some components can easily run 12 to 16 weeks after the approval of shop drawings so 6+ months can well be a realistic timeframe.
                              "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Working...
                              X