X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drumbones
    replied
    Originally posted by kkozoriz View Post
    And you would be quick to point that out of course. It may be a separately owned building but adjoined too. They generally like to own their digs. I do know for sure they do not own the land at EIA though. Just the bldg.

Leave a comment:

• Drumbones
    replied
    Originally posted by racer View Post
    Wal Mart is apparently moving into the main level floor of the previous Sears. Medical offices are going on the second floor.
    This is needed in central Edmonton and will be super busy (Walmart)

Leave a comment:

• sonicboom
    replied
    284474716-001
    06-Jul-2018
    1 - KINGSWAY GARDEN MALL NW
    Plan 1620578 Blk 7 Lot 277

To construct interior alterations in an existing shopping mall CRU space. Mr. Pretzels.

2055306 ALBERTA LTD. O/A MR. PRETZELS

Leave a comment:

• racer
    replied
    Wal Mart is apparently moving into the main level floor of the previous Sears. Medical offices are going on the second floor.

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Death Monkey
    replied
    Nothing much to report other than the completion of the food court washrooms.
    Last edited by Sonic Death Monkey; 09-07-2018, 06:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• H.L.
    replied
    Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
    I'm really glad that Starbucks has moved to the new SW location. Their old one under the escalators was a pain in the arse to get through.
    I agree, this one is much nicer.Homesense is fabulous!

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Death Monkey
    replied
    I'm really glad that Starbucks has moved to the new SW location. Their old one under the escalators was a pain in the arse to get through.

Leave a comment:

• kkozoriz
    replied
    Generally doesn't mean always.

Leave a comment:

• Spudly
    replied
    Costco generally prefers to own their pad and building.

Leave a comment:

• kkozoriz
    replied
    There's one in a mall in Sarasota

https://www.google.ca/maps/@27.23370...7i13312!8i6656

Leave a comment:

• mdmenzel
    replied
    Mall management would love it, but Costco would balk at being part of an enclosed mall.

Leave a comment:

• barhonda
    replied
    I think the vacant Sears location would be prime for a Costco....

Leave a comment:

• kkozoriz
    replied
    But that eliminates the walkability that's planned around the permanent station. Who wants to walk from 118 Ave (aprox) over to Kingsway Mall in the dead of winter? It's planned for there to be high density clustered around the stations in Blatchford. That's why the Kingsway station was originally meant to be at 111 ave.

Leave a comment:

• etownboarder
    replied
    Originally posted by kkozoriz View Post
    They had their chance when they were offered what is now Kingsway/RAH. If they move NAIT over to the mall, does Blatchford lose one of the two planned stations or would this become an extra station?
    This replaces the current temporary NAIT station and would straddle Princess Elizabeth Avenue, so essentially a couple hundred feet south of the current station location but above ground. Then the line drops to ground level once it crosses Princess Elizabeth Ave. The next station is between 121/122 Avenue on the west side of NAIT and the EPCOR, ETS properties.
    Last edited by etownboarder; 06-05-2018, 11:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kkozoriz
    replied
    They had their chance when they were offered what is now Kingsway/RAH. If they move NAIT over to the mall, does Blatchford lose one of the two planned stations or would this become an extra station?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X