Urban Landmark : MacEwan Pointe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Landmark : MacEwan Pointe

Urban Landmark's newest project will shortly be on the market. Located directly adjacent to MacEwan Gardens in MacEwan Community. It will be about 146 units

Stats:

4 floors
    146 units =/-
    units being sold in 3 phases
    phase 1 costs: $133,980 (702 sq ft, 1 bed, 1 bath, main floor) to $227,080 (1094 sq ft, 2 bed, 2 bath, 4th floor)

I might buy my unit this week. Great quality for a wood building. Great range of units and prices to boot.
    Thus the task is not so much to see what no-one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought that which everyone sees. - Schopenhauer

Re: Urban Landmark : MacEwan Pointe

Originally posted by TroyD
    Urban Landmark's newest project will shortly be on the market. Located directly adjacent to MacEwan Gardens in MacEwan Community. It will be about 146 units

Stats:

4 floors
    146 units =/-
    units being sold in 3 phases
    phase 1 costs: $133,980 (702 sq ft, 1 bed, 1 bath, main floor) to $227,080 (1094 sq ft, 2 bed, 2 bath, 4th floor)

I might buy my unit this week. Great quality for a wood building. Great range of units and prices to boot.
    Yea, but you're out in the middle of nowhere. Drive, DRIVE, DRIIIVE!!!

Oh well, to each their own....the market is diverse.

Comment

decent project, but alas.... almost in leduc

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

yes, its out in the somewhat boonies, but it meets my needs now.
        Thus the task is not so much to see what no-one yet has seen, but to think what nobody yet has thought that which everyone sees. - Schopenhauer

Comment

I think it's as much a matter of what one can afford as what one likes. What you save on the mortgage you loose on the gas for the car or vice versa.

Comment

Neat, my friend did the 3d rendering for MacEwan Gardens. I haven't really looked at the setup too much but it looks nice. I did most of the frontend for urban landmarks website (with CSG, call those guys if you ever need some decent renderings), and I like their projects. I like Time developments too, but their stuff is abit pricier.

Comment

While it is out there...I do take ETS...i'll take ETS to Heritage. Drive when I need it.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyD
                While it is out there...I do take ETS...i'll take ETS to Heritage. Drive when I need it.
                True, plus you'll be close to the future LRT Park n' Ride at Century Park. 2009 is not that far away.

That will be so convenient.

Comment

Working...
                X