Attia Reeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attia Reeves

The space on Jasper between 105 and 106 has cleaned up a lot with Rocky Mountain Ice House and the new Alberta Block (Needle and Mr.Barber). The building on the south side of the street - Attia Reeves (Pub 1905) is such a nondescript eyesore. Any thoughts on a what can be done with the facade to improve the look of the building? Would love to see any sketches if anyone has any ideas.

It's the least of our worries, but certainly the wine room facade is awful, as is the vinyl to the west...

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Which is too bad, I heard the inside of the Wine Room is quite sweet
      “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Attia Reeves

I work close by. I thought the exterior actually looked better before it was changed for the wine bar, but I have never seen the inside.

The whole building exterior needs to be fixed up. If they need ideas, they should look at the two buildings right across Jasper Avenue both have been improved greatly.

It would also help if someone did something with the parking lot next to Attia Reeves. There used to be a nice looking (but run down) old brick building there until there was a fire, I think sometime in the late 1980's or early 1990's. It recall it was somewhat similar to the brick building now currently across the street from the parking lot.

Comment

Working...
        X