Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Art Gallery of Alberta Featured in Award Magazine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art Gallery of Alberta Featured in Award Magazine!

The latest issue of the Canadian architecture Magazine, AWARD features a story about the Art Gallery of Alberta! Read it on pg 42-46

http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/Aw...66/2009120701/
    Last edited by glamslamt; 23-12-2009, 11:52 AM.

Cool. Though every other thing in that magazine was slightly cooler than our Art Gallery. The new SAIT parkade was just as exciting, and has nothing to do with art.
    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Comment

I agree with the comment in the article that the new AGA building will soon become 'the most photographed building in Western Canada' ... and rightly so.
      Edmonton: Capital of Canada's Bold West!

Comment

I'd guess its already the most photographed building in Edmonton, judging by my flickr feeds.
        A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

^It will take a long time for it to catch up to the Legislature.

Comment

Within the last year, of photographs taken, I would estimate, from my flickr feeds, that the AGA is the most photographed item in Edmonton. Next would be the legislature, than a tie between the skyline from Conners Road Hill and the Muttart
            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Every time I see the AGA, I see tourists and locals taking pictures.
              Edmonton first, everything else second.

Comment

Churchill square has now become far more interesting. This is a very good step in the right direction for architecture in Edmonton.
                LRT is our future, time to push forward.

Comment

Working...
                X