Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make your passengers happy [ Westjet}

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2013/12/1...for-travellers
    Noah's ark was built by volunteers...... The Titanic was built by professionals.

Excellent...
    My hope is that you can finally get rid of the anger in your heart, and fill it with peace, compassion, understanding, and a desire to uplift rather than suppress.

After all, we are all together on this home, this pale blue dot, the "only home we've ever known.”

Comment

Westjet is one great airline. I bet that this will have a long lasting effect on the moral of the entire Westjet staff as much as the passengers.
      Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

^ lol.......

There is some pretty major desertion in WJ rank and file.....

Talks and moves to unionize...
        "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Comment

I am one happy regular customer. Where are they going to desert to, Air Canada?

"Humbug, I tell you; humbug!''
          Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

2 recent stories.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/busines...065/story.html

http://business.financialpost.com/20...ive-agreement/
            "Do you give people who already use transit a better service, or do you build it where they don't use it in the hopes they might start to use it?" Nenshi

Comment

Why do you take a positive event and turn it into a negative one. Are you one of the 431 Scrooges that put the thumbs down on YouTube?

Comment

I am not down on anything.... I am responding to you drinking the corp westjet koolaid.

My flight on WJ was just like air Canada but I had to use a crap terminal, paid the same price and my bags took forever. so meh. meh on all airlines..

FOR THE RECORD.... whats happy about a bunch of middle class people getting a bunch of stuff they could afford or really didn't need. Take a flight full of sick kids to Disneyland on your new Disney jet.... that's good will in my books. This was never about the people getting the gifts it was about the giver.

Welcome to Commercial Christmas at its best.
                Last edited by edmonton daily photo; 10-12-2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
                  I am one happy regular customer. Where are they going to desert to, Air Canada?

"Humbug, I tell you; humbug!''
                  "grumps"

Post meme here
                  A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

When I saw the video via FB my comments was:

Air Canada's version - HO HO NO
                    Edmonton, Capital of Alberta

Comment

Originally posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
                      I am not down on anything.... I am responding to you drinking the corp westjet koolaid.

My flight on WJ was just like air Canada but I had to use a crap terminal, paid the same price and my bags took forever. so meh. meh on all airlines..

FOR THE RECORD.... whats happy about a bunch of middle class people getting a bunch of stuff they could afford or really didn't need. Take a flight full of sick kids to Disneyland on your new Disney jet.... that's good will in my books. This was never about the people getting the gifts it was about the giver.

Welcome to Commercial Christmas at its best.
                      As if Disney does not make huge marketing gains from such charity flights.

Would you rather that they hired 6 overpaid basketball players for huge bucks to do a commercial on how much legroom there is?

Quit being such a Scrooge.
                      Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 10-12-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Hey PRT....Stop name calling it's Christmas.

How about a little Christmas cheer hey?! Run out and buy something quick!!

Comment

I saw this video today with a former WestJet staff member. Fantastic stuff, great marketing, heart warming.

Comment

Originally posted by edmonton daily photo View Post
                            Hey PRT....Stop name calling it's Christmas.

How about a little Christmas cheer hey?! Run out and buy something quick!!
                            Grumps^
                            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

<not replying to idio-tboy anymore>
                              Last edited by Medwards; 10-12-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X