No announcement yet.

Edmonton Air Cargo News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I flew many trips on that aircraft.....Great to see business "ramping up" as it were.
    Make the RIGHT choice before you take your last breath......

Comment

^^
      Dear gosh! I have not seen that since I was around 10/11yrs old. Thanks for reminding me how old I'm edp lol!

The color does get ones attention though.
      " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Comment

I see the DHL plane is parked on the tarmac at the North terminal again. Will they not be using the cargo facilities?

Comment

What cargo facilities? the only people who have them right now is puro and i think fedex. I saw another cargo jet being loaded near the dhl plane earlier in the summer so i think this is normal for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Base View Post
            I see the DHL plane is parked on the tarmac at the North terminal again. Will they not be using the cargo facilities?
            I am just guessing but I think the B767 is too big to park close to their cargo facilities and are probably going to move to the cargo village in the vacant bays between Cargojet and Purolator. These bays are currently being fitted out for either DHL or UPS.
            “Canada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity,”-Marshall McLuhan

Comment

Originally posted by Glenco View Post
              Originally posted by Base View Post
              I am just guessing but I think the B767 is too big to park close to their cargo facilities and are probably going to move to the cargo village in the vacant bays between Cargojet and Purolator. These bays are currently being fitted out for either DHL or UPS.
              I was right. The DHL 767 is one parked next to the Cargojet 727.
              “Canada is the only country in the world that knows how to live without an identity,”-Marshall McLuhan

Comment

AN-124 at YEG this weekend.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kneelnobe...77262005542912

Comment

Great to see this activity pick up at YEG.

Comment

What the heck is an antonov doing here?

Comment

^Lol you make it seem like it never comes here at all. Its been here lots of times. Why are you worried about a Russian invasion force or something.

Comment

We seem to average a few visits per year by the AN-124, and we have even had the larger AN-225 a few times.

She's expected to depart tomorrow from YEG in the afternoon and I'm hoping for a departure than puts her on a northeast trek over the city...

I've seen them a few times but seeing one airborne is still amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Magnoblade View Post
                          ^Lol you make it seem like it never comes here at all. Its been here lots of times. Why are you worried about a Russian invasion force or something.
                          Antonov is a Ukrainian company. If you mean a Ukrainian invasion, we already invaded around the turn of the last century

Comment

Yeah, no kidding.

Goes to show that our Mayor & Council back then were as useless and inept as today's doofuses.

Shoulda built a big wall topped with razor wire between Beverly and E-town instead of amalgamating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnoblade View Post

Riiiiiiiight

First. Don't follow what planes are coming and going these days (haven't for a few years). Business is far to busy and I have better things to do with my time so thanks for being condescending. I am sure to bow to your judgement on all things airport these days and bask in your glorious wisdom.

Second. Like mentioned it's a Ukranian (headquarted in Kiev) company and Oleg was Ukranian. At least get the friggin facts straight if you are going to make such a terrible joke that borders on being flat out insulting..

Third. Considering Russia's current involvement in Ukranian, North Korean, Chinese, EU, Iranian, Syrian, Egyptian politics and the imperialistic nature of their attitudes to both the Antarctic and Arctic regions I would say we should all be a bit concerned about what moves they are making and who they are trying to influence.

Nice.....

Originally posted by Top_Dawg View Post

Yeah, no kidding.

Goes to show that our Mayor & Council back then were as useless and inept as today's doofuses.

Shoulda built a big wall topped with razor wire between Beverly and E-town instead of amalgamating it.

WTF man... Just go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Dawg View Post

Yeah, no kidding.

Far too late, Dawg. The reverse-assimilation of perogi eating and Ukranian dancing watching has already made the majority of Albertans and many other Canadians a little bit Ukrainian. There's a bit of every culture in Canada in all of us; that's what it means to be Canadian

Comment

Working...
                                X