Canada's 1st LGBTQ-Only Gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moahunter View Post
    Well I could say the say thing about women who go to Contours rather than a gender inclusive gym, maybe they should stay home too?
    Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing possible on the topic...
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

^don't disagree.
      So what's the problem apart from the blood, sweat and tears you have been alluding to from the hetrosexual males.
      Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
        Originally posted by moahunter View Post
        What are you trying to say here?. Who would be offended if a heterosexual rustled up an after gym date?. Who would be offended if a LGBTQ person rustled up an after gym date?
        By definition if the club was for hetrosexual men only, its unlikely they are going to be hooking up for sex with each other. That's actually why some want that - they want a gym to go to where you don't have to worry about how you look for the sex you find attractive. Heterosexual women have that with contours, there is no male equivalent.
        moa, a hetrosexual males don't want to look all sweaty, hot and bothered, disarrayed, red faced, contorted or just generally not at their best in front of female gym patrons then maybe they should just stay at home because most of the manual labourers I've seen look just like that.
        Well I could say the say thing about women who go to Contours rather than a gender inclusive gym, maybe they should stay home too?
        At this stage I don't think you should be speaking for anybody. Your floundering badly on your hetrosexual male equivalents and you will only get into deeper water speaking for the hetrosexual females. If you only go to the gym to check out the ladies and look perfectly groomed while doing so that's fine, but don't think that is why the rest of the hetrosexual guys are there. Most of them are there to get fit or maintain their fitness. Seeing the chicks is a bonus. I have visions of you preening yourself for hours in front of the mirror before you even step through the gym doors. Vanity before fitness must be your motto.
        Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gemini View Post
          What are you trying to say here?. Who would be offended if a heterosexual rustled up an after gym date?. Who would be offended if a LGBTQ person rustled up an after gym date?
          By definition if the club was for hetrosexual men only, its unlikely they are going to be hooking up for sex with each other. That's actually why some want that - they want a gym to go to where you don't have to worry about how you look for the sex you find attractive. Heterosexual women have that with contours, there is no male equivalent.
          moa, a hetrosexual males don't want to look all sweaty, hot and bothered, disarrayed, red faced, contorted or just generally not at their best in front of female gym patrons then maybe they should just stay at home because most of the manual labourers I've seen look just like that.
          At this stage I don't think you should be speaking for anybody. Your floundering badly on your hetrosexual male equivalents and you will only get into deeper water speaking for the hetrosexual females. If you only go to the gym to check out the ladies and look perfectly groomed while doing so that's fine, but don't think that is why the rest of the hetrosexual guys are there. Most of them are there to get fit or maintain their fitness. Seeing the chicks is a bonus. I have visions of you preening yourself for hours in front of the mirror before you even step through the gym doors. Vanity before fitness must be your motto.
          vanity before fitness? not necessarily.

i think what's repeatedly demonstrated is vanity before all.
          "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

• Queerflex officially opens its doors at 10616 105th Ave. on Nov. 17
            “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

• Edmonton police investigating blog posts targeting LGBTQ gym

Queerflex temporarily closed after blog posts identify staff, location

“You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Working...
              X