X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makes you proud to be a Canadian

Hamilton social experiment goes viral

Canadians React to Ottawa Shooting Racism

Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

I am so happy to see that multiple people were willing to stand up for the minority in these scenarios. Too bad it turned out poorly for the actor who got punched and I hope he's okay but in the end it just shows that Canadians are becoming ever more accepting and open minded.

Comment

I was horrified when the experiment went wrong. Yes we should be proud as Canadians period. This video just demonstrates that decent and sane Canadians will not tolerate any form of hatred, prejudice or racism.
      " The strength of a man is in the stride he walks."

Comment

Yes, if only people understood that by far the fast majority of Muslims abhor what these terrorists are doing in the name of Islam.
        Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

I wonder how the test would go in various parts of the USA?
          Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

^ depends on the area, but most areas, and especially areas like the New England states, not much different at all.
            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
              Yes, if only people understood that by far the fast majority of Muslims abhor what these terrorists are doing in the name of Islam.
              For the most part I agree, especially if we're talking about Muslims in developed, "Western" countries. But you'd be surprised what the numbers actually are in Muslim majority countries. Significant minorities in many of them support some pretty abhorrent beliefs and actions, like suicide bombing for example: http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/07/01/...-extremism-10/

Comment

The maker of this video has made others as well.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEk69gWVYRs

Comment

The best part about this video is how Canadian the *** kicking is. "You better get outta here Bud!" hahah
                  youtube.com/BrothersGrim
                  facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

Comment

Working...
                  X