No announcement yet.

The Yards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with Editor Omar Mouallem on the Unknown Studio. Interview starts around the 20:00 mark.

http://theunknownstudio.ca/2014/12/m...-yards-s06e05/
    www.decl.org

Comment

Originally posted by IanO View Post
      Originally posted by chrisvazquez7 View Post
      I can't get it mailed to me though?
      It is sent to specific postal codes in Oliver and Downtown... not to specific addresses.

Stop by the DECL little library or view it online.
      Also copies now around Downtown and Oliver at various cafes/restaurants/galleries, etc.
      www.decl.org

Comment

Well you guys should consider expanding to include nearby neighbourhoods like McCauley, Queen Mary Park, Boyle Street, etc.

Comment

^ I think the community leagues of those neighborhoods would need to chip in on the production costs and such.
          “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

I believe there was a focussed intent... Though that would not prohibit stories from other neighbourhoods.

Who knows what the future holds for it.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Originally posted by chrisvazquez7 View Post
              Well you guys should consider expanding to include nearby neighbourhoods like McCauley, Queen Mary Park, Boyle Street, etc.
              Boyle McCauley News is a great paper that's been publishing for a very long time. I just finished reading their latest edition.

Comment

Working...
              X