Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Don think" - CBC

Hilarious

CBC Radio 7.30am - right now - a new chant from the CBC.

It's been going for 10 minutes or so. I've never heard radio broadcast blow a gasket like this before:

Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think Don think

Yeah pretty funny. I believe she's saying "Don, thank you" it just didn't come all the way out. It's been on since the 5:30 news ended. Do you think they know? Where's the muzak?

Comment

Yeah you're right. Don thank Don thank...

Aggh, they said someone called 911 on them.
      Last edited by KC; 08-09-2014, 06:03 PM.

Comment

So was this an abbreviated "Don't think", or was it an instruction to a certain Mr. Cherry, or any other Don?
        Nisi Dominus Frustra

Comment

CBC has always played "don't think" either sub-sonically on radio, or invisibly in the background on TV to subliminally brainwash their audience. It's the only way they can get people to tune in.

Comment

^lol!
            Nisi Dominus Frustra

Comment

Originally posted by ralph60 View Post
              CBC has always played "don't think" either sub-sonically on radio, or invisibly in the background on TV to subliminally brainwash their audience. It's the only way they can get people to tune in.
              obviously it has worked on you

Comment

Originally posted by ralph60 View Post
                The broadcasts were emanating from the PMO's Ministry of Truth.
                Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

/\/\ Dtrobotnic, you're right, it did work on me. The brainwashing was so bad I almost voted for the federal Liberals.

Comment

Working...
                  X