X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brad Ferguson
    Hey, How Can I Help?

Posted on June 22, 2014

Almost two years has passed since I started this fanatical journey of civic promotion, and I have been astounded by the escalating pride that Edmontonians continue to emote. What once was a city struggling with identity and self-esteem is transforming quickly into one filled with aspiration and conviction. It’s a transformation that has caught the attention of the rest of Canada, and it’s a transformation that could use the help of all 1.2 million people in the Edmonton Region.

Here are 10 really simple ways that everyone can help:
    http://brad-ferguson.com/2014/06/22/hey-how-can-i-help/
    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

This thread reminds me of where Chmilz was talking about his customers moving their head offices out of town. Would it be possible to contact Brad Ferguson and see if there is something EEDC could do to keep them here or at least get info on how to improve things for the future? That is without Chmilz putting himself in an awkward position.
      Last edited by SP59; 22-06-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Connecting

Originally posted by SP59 View Post
        This thread reminds me of where Chmilz was talking about his customers moving their head offices out of town. Would it be possible to contact Brad Ferguson and see if there is something EEDC could do to keep them here or at least get info on how to improve things for the future? That is without Chmilz putting himself in an awkward position.
        You can connect with me anytime at [email protected] or at 780-917-7600. Tomorrow (Monday) between 1:30pm and 3:00pm would be best.

- Brad.

Comment

^ Brad,

It would be great if you can share your thoughts (on EEDC track record and issues which C2E community has questions on - like retaining head offices) here publicly rather than in a one-on-one phone call. I am sure many current and future C2E readers will appreciate that.

Comment

Originally posted by DefinatelyMaybe View Post
            ^ Brad,

It would be great if you can share your thoughts (on EEDC track record and issues which C2E community has questions on - like retaining head offices) here publicly rather than in a one-on-one phone call. I am sure many current and future C2E readers will appreciate that.
            Will engage any time on topical questions, but will also take specific issues off line when I need to activate a response, like when we hear of a major office tenant thinking about leaving town.

- Brad.

Comment

Working...
            X