Calling people trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling people trolls

It's apparently cool to call anyone who doesn't agree with your view point a troll, and you're a chickenshipt if you don't want to meet someone face to face to discuss issues you are already discussing on the forum. Also, can SDM have his 25$ donation back? He's not happy that others have different viewpoints to his. If you ask me, hiding behind a pseudonym is pretty chicken-shipt, especially if you are encouraging people to man-up and meet face to face.

WHAT A JOKE! Yes, I'm calling you out. You are pathetic.
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Actually, the new insult making the wounds is Cuck. As in Cuckolded. Or Cuckservative.

E-Thugs be E-Thugs.
    Time spent in the Rockies is never deducted from the rest of your life

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
      It's apparently cool to call anyone who doesn't agree with your view point a troll, and you're a chickenshipt if you don't want to meet someone face to face to discuss issues you are already discussing on the forum. Also, can SDM have his 25$ donation back? He's not happy that others have different viewpoints to his. If you ask me, hiding behind a pseudonym is pretty chicken-shipt, especially if you are encouraging people to man-up and meet face to face.

WHAT A JOKE! Yes, I'm calling you out. You are pathetic.
      given you could have done this in a private message to a single poster - just as you could also ignore a single poster either with or without using the ignore function to do so - doesn't starting a whole new thread like this and then directing it at one single poster qualify as trolling?
      "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Kcantor im actually interested in having a discussion around this. Calling people trolls and other names and pushing people to 'meet' in person is apparently acceptable, but if my post contains a swear word, a mod needs to swoop in and edit my post.
        A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Are you lonely? Do you need attention?

Comment

Originally posted by DanC View Post
            Are you lonely? Do you need attention?
            What are you offering?

Sorry - was just trolling by.

Comment

Kcantor im actually interested in having a discussion around this. Calling people trolls and other names and pushing people to 'meet' in person is apparently acceptable, but if my post contains a swear word, a mod needs to swoop in and edit my post.
              I had to swoop in this afternoon and tell my daughter that we don't say "puke". I'm not sure why. It's just a word.

Anyway, I once worked with a guy that said that no one does anything charitable except for their own selfish reasons. I suppose that reasoning could apply to any forum communications as well. That said, the definition below doesn't leave much reason for anyone else being on a forum. What's more normal that a thread going off the rails?

Internet troll - Wikipedia

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Comment

DanC - hugs!?

Comment

Originally posted by KC View Post
                  I had to swoop in this afternoon and tell my daughter that we don't say "puke". I'm not sure why. It's just a word.

Anyway, I once worked with a guy that said that no one does anything charitable except for their own selfish reasons. I suppose that reasoning could apply to any forum communications as well. That said, the definition below doesn't leave much reason for anyone else being on a forum. What's more normal that a thread going off the rails?

Internet troll - Wikipedia

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

This is what I qot from that defn. "In internet slang, a troll is a person on the internet...."
                  "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

A troll is anyone who diminishes your unearned comfort, and with whom you have neither the guts nor energy to argue. That's all.

Comment

There are worst things to be called... and IMO its typical internet lingo. I didn't think it was that bad.

But if i hurt your feelings, I apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitlope View Post
                        Actually, the new insult making the wounds is Cuck. As in Cuckolded. Or Cuckservative.
                        It's from "cuckold"(as you probably know), meaning a man whose wife has sex with other men. But more specifically, it references a genre of pronography, involving scenarios where men watch their wives having sex with other men, usually featuring a white husband and a black guy.

Originally, I think it was a putdown of conservatives who were supposedly pro-Israel, the idea being that they liked the idea of their country(symbolized by the wife) being dominated by a foreign government(symbolized by the black guy). Then I think it got extended to conservatives who were considered pro-multicultural, "beta males" etc.

Oddly, that reporter on Sun News used "cuck" to describe the guy who allegedly beat her up at the p*ssyhat rally in Edmonton. But Sun News is vehemntly pro-Israel, so either they don't know where the term originated, or they don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by overoceans View Post
                          Originally posted by Kitlope View Post
                          It's from "cuckold"(as you probably know), meaning a man whose wife has sex with other men. But more specifically, it references a genre of pronography, involving scenarios where men watch their wives having sex with other men, usually featuring a white husband and a black guy.

Originally, I think it was a putdown of conservatives who were supposedly pro-Israel, the idea being that they liked the idea of their country(symbolized by the wife) being dominated by a foreign government(symbolized by the black guy). Then I think it got extended to conservatives who were considered pro-multicultural, "beta males" etc.

Oddly, that reporter on Sun News used "cuck" to describe the guy who allegedly beat her up at the p*ssyhat rally in Edmonton. But Sun News is vehemntly pro-Israel, so either they don't know where the term originated, or they don't care.
                          Relying on the political nutjobs to define anything is pretty hilarious. I'd prefer more scientifically proven methods. We should all be sending in scans of our hands to find the trolls and the alphas. Hahaha

How to determine if your man is an alpha male 7 BIG SPOONS

“THE MAN” is the king of the castle

Humans actually have a similar pyramid of maleness topped by “THE MAN”.

In human society it is not simply about being the biggest and meanest dude (it is a huge help in the younger years). The guys who get to the top of the hierarchy and stay there need extra quantities of guts and grit. Guts and grit are synonomous with risk taking.

http://7bigspoons.com/hormones/deter...an-alpha-male/

I used to work in an office where my coworker had this as his screen saver. We called him "The MAN".

http://www.dizzyboy.com/jokes/funny-.../chivelry2.jpg
                          Last edited by KC; 26-01-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

man, the guys born without index fingers have all the luck...
                            I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by Spudly View Post
                              man, the guys born without index fingers have all the luck...
                              You're not kidding.

If I were a doctor I could be exempted from doing the prostate checks!

Finger Length Predicts Aggression in Men
                              By Live Science Staff | March 2, 2005

The research, done at the University of Alberta and announced Wednesday, found a connection between the length of the male index finger relative to the ring finger and the tendency to be aggressive.

http://www.livescience.com/193-finge...ssion-men.html
                              Last edited by KC; 26-01-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X