No announcement yet.

Canadian "justice"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Out in a year with parole probably (maybe less if credit for remand)... wouldn't surprise me to see offending again (this is why we need longer sentences, it might not deter other people, but keeps scum bags off the street / from hurting people). For every case like this that goes to court and results in a prosecution, there are probably a couple of dozen that don't
    Last edited by moahunter; 27-04-2016, 12:52 PM.

Comment

3 1/2 years is very light. I don't mind a 1 for 1 credit for remand, they are legally getting punished before they are found guilty. But I think Matthews should have received 10 years. Emberley 5-6 years.

Comment

These are the types of people that should never have contact with the outside world again. They have no capacity to do good.
        "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Comment

I somewhat agree Chmilz, but if we say murder gets 20 years, assault should get a lower sentence. We can't punish them for the crimes they might do, only for what they've done.

Comment

Working...
          X