No announcement yet.

Avoid walterdale bridge!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad that you carry a gun to buy a sandwich.
    Last edited by SP59; 07-10-2019, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Wasn't talking about me, I was calling people who freak out and have road rage, expecting the police to shoot unarmed, peaceful protestors because they are delayed getting to work. I bet the ones who posted such despicable comments don't even commute over the bridge and were unaffected but their snowflake attitude, crying in their cornflakes this morning and posting hateful messages on a anonymous forum makes them feel brave and self righteous.
      Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

Re: Dark. We all know he wasn’t serious about it but you would be a bit slow to pick up on that of course. The usual daily mountain out of mole hill routine. Too much pea soup and poutine maybe. lol
        Last edited by Drumbones; 07-10-2019, 02:13 PM.
        Just enjoying another day in paradise.

Comment

^ I don't agree with your assumed summary of events. It's quite obvious you have a chip off your back for Edmonton PRT, and your usually quick to chastise others before considering facts is well known.
          A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Originally posted by Drumbones View Post
            Re: Dark. We all know he wasn’t serious about it but you would be a bit slow to pick up on that of course. The usual daily mountain out of mole hill routine. Too much pea soup and poutine maybe. lol
            perhaps Dark Magnus wasn't serious when he said "**** rubber bullets real ones need to be used" but he did open the thread with a call for the swat team to be down there and get them off the bridge.

it's one thing to be over the top on occasion and apologize for it, quite another to be consistent enough on that front to make people wonder.
            "If you did not want much, there was plenty." Harper Lee

Comment

Originally posted by kcantor View Post
              perhaps Dark Magnus wasn't serious when he said "**** rubber bullets real ones need to be used" but he did open the thread with a call for the swat team to be down there and get them off the bridge.

it's one thing to be over the top on occasion and apologize for it, quite another to be consistent enough on that front to make people wonder.
              our so called police force basicly let those fuckers get away with blocking the bridge every other city arrested the people so what the actual **** is wrong this city

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Magnus View Post
                Walt Jr is now back open as the morons are now off the bridge. **** the eps for not arresting this morons i hope each and every one of those protest morons losses their jobs and gets blacklisted from ever getting a job ever again
                Walt Jr??? About the only other person in the city who uses this nickname is that Daintre ditz on Global Morning News.
                “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
                  Walt Jr is now back open as the morons are now off the bridge. **** the eps for not arresting this morons i hope each and every one of those protest morons losses their jobs and gets blacklisted from ever getting a job ever again
                  Walt Jr??? About the only other person in the city who uses this nickname is that Daintre ditz on Global Morning News.
                  everyone uses it just because you dont doesnt mean ****

Comment

Originally posted by kcantor View Post

our so called police force basicly let those fuckers get away with blocking the bridge every other city arrested the people so what the actual **** is wrong this city
                    yeah, i know...

we should have had swat out first thing at 7:02 using live ammunition to set a real example for the rest of the country what happens when you **** with Dark Magnus' commute!!!

as if that wouldn't have tied up traffic trying to use the walterdale bridge at all.

out of curiosity, would you care to tell us how much longer those bridges in every other city took to reopen because of the arrests?

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
                      It actually annoyed me. 5am and this newsperson is saying theres a massive disruption at Walt Jr. Massive disruption at Walt Jr. Stay away.

I had no idea what she was referring to given it was so early in the AM and pre coffee.

Its really improper, in anycase, to use nicknames like that which most people wouldn't know about, on a newscast, which has as its intent to inform people, and not use secret codes and urban slangs..

Its called Walterdale Bridge. Is that too difficult to say on a newscast?
                      Last edited by Replacement; 07-10-2019, 03:57 PM.
                      "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

The protestors drove the canoe in and out on a rusty old GM long cab pickup truck. The kind that dad probably drived in the 80's complete with cab hard shell. The huge overkill truck was seen to be spewing exhaust, burning, oil, had trouble even starting, and its a known gas guzzler.

But commenting on this, and the absolute complete inconsistency, and hypocrisy, by the protestors is considered ad hominin attack..

Worse the canoe was simply a prop. There was no reason for any of the protestors to drive to the bridge. None at all. Nor did they even attempt to hide the fact that they rode the canoe in on a rusted out gas guzzler. Its like it didn't occur to them that this might be seen as hypocrisy. I don't really know how.

Pictures and film of these dolts loading the pink canoe back onto the truck is all over the internet. Ironically they used the same bridge they closed just hours before to leave the area. Probably complaining about the traffic..
                        Last edited by Replacement; 07-10-2019, 04:34 PM.
                        "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

Next time I see Dark Maggot in the 12 items or Less line, with 14 items, I am getting out the pepper spray and the Tazer.
                          Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

^^

as the owner of 2 28 year v-12's, i might be prepared to cut them a bit of slack on this one... one of the things with older vehicles is that while they can be replaced, the manufacturing cost of the replacement and the demolition/recycling costs of the old one don't always outweigh the energy consumption savings that will be delivered by the replacement. and even then, it assumes that the vehicle being replaced is actually demolished/recycled. if not and it is just passed on to someone else that continues to operate it until it reaches the end of it's natural life span, then its replacement is just greenwashing and even less environmentally sound.

Comment

At least you're not getting out your hand gun. So he should be happy about that.
                              Last edited by SP59; 07-10-2019, 05:11 PM.

Comment

The .303 is on the rack in the pickup. Useful in the Tim Horton's drive-thru when Dark Maggot can't decide which donuts he wants.

Comment

Working...
                                X