X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=H.L.;926045][QUOTE=Safir;926022]
    Originally posted by edmonton daily photo View Post

Maybe these weepy men, don't like strong women, kinda like JT?
    Ah you is woman? Respeck!

Comment

[QUOTE=Safir;926048][QUOTE=H.L.;926045]
      Originally posted by Safir View Post
      Originally posted by edmonton daily photo View Post

Maybe these weepy men, don't like strong women, kinda like JT?
      Ah you is woman? Respeck!
      Thank you.
      Animals are my passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
        HelloLady aka HL has been a cancer here since they first joined. Comments rarely contain any discussion, just name calling, put downs, and innuendo. There's a lot of people I routinely disagree with on this board, even including Edmonton Daily Photo, but I find there is actual substance coming from those point of view.

I'm all on board with getting rid of this toxic personality who does nothing to further this community, and only spits vitriol.

See ya HL.
        This. Feels like I've reported HL at least a dozen times for blatant personal attacks and last week an outright threat of physical violence. I'm not sure why this user is allowed to continually violate board rules with seemingly little consequence. They contribute nothing of substance to discussions, as well. And they're not even occasionally faintly amusing like Top Dawg.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
          HelloLady aka HL has been a cancer here since they first joined. Comments rarely contain any discussion, just name calling, put downs, and innuendo. There's a lot of people I routinely disagree with on this board, even including Edmonton Daily Photo, but I find there is actual substance coming from those point of view.

I'm all on board with getting rid of this toxic personality who does nothing to further this community, and only spits vitriol.

See ya HL.
          This. Feels like I've reported HL at least a dozen times for blatant personal attacks and last week an outright threat of physical violence. I'm not sure why this user is allowed to continually violate board rules with seemingly little consequence. They contribute nothing of substance to discussions, as well. And they're not even occasionally faintly amusing like Top Dawg.
          Do you post here? I've never seen or heard from you. Silent but deadly?
          Animals are my passion.

Comment

Buncha whiners that can't or won't use the Ignore feature.
            I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by H.L. View Post
              Originally posted by Marcel Petrin View Post

See ya HL.
              Do you post here? I've never seen or heard from you. Silent but deadly?

I too have reported posters, they gang up on one poster and call him terrible names. Admin isn't a babysitter. I heard about ganging up on Ian O, when I started posting, those posters are still here, mocking when and where he eats.
              Animals are my passion.

Comment

Much of what Hello Lady aka H.L. Posts is hate filled rhetoric and false information. She provides no useful information or contributes to any debate. She rails against the media for her insistance that they are printing fake news as she posts fake news from her questionable position

I find it ironic and disingenuous that she attacks others rather than ignoring their posts but expect us to ignore her posts. Her hypocrisy is a mile thick and I rebuke her and her hate filled ideas rather than ignore her lies. Why should this forum be their own personal soapbox where they can anonomously post something that they would not say in public or to someone's face? Free speech is a right but hatred and lies do not deserve to use this forum to spread lies and hate.

Some choose to ignore a bully but often that leads the bully becomes louder and more brash.

Time to stop ignoring the bully and to ban the poster.
                Last edited by Edmonton PRT; 03-04-2019, 09:55 AM.
                Advocating a better Edmonton through effective, efficient and economical transit.

Comment

let's make sure we are banning others for the name calling as well.. theres many posters in this thread that would fit the bullying and name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by gwill211 View Post
                    let's make sure we are banning others for the name calling as well.. theres many posters in this thread that would fit the bullying and name calling.
                    Yes, that sounds fair..
                    Animals are my passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Edmonton PRT View Post
                      and I rebuke her
                      Boy there's one ex-evangelical if I've read of one. Lol. Nevertheles. Zhe MUST submit!

Comment

^^^

Bullying ?

What happens on this forum is peanuts.

Now this is bullying.

https://edmontonsun.com/news/weird/f...7-256638543daa

Top_Dawg loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Dawg View Post

Now this is bullying.

https://edmontonsun.com/news/weird/f...7-256638543daa

Top_Dawg loves it.
                          Now that's what I call a Dutch office.

Comment

This thread is a joke, right? April Fools late joke?

I think I've been dismissively replied to by HL maybe once or twice by her the whole time here and most of her replies to myself have been cordial. We don't even share the same political views.

I will state the agenda in this thread is to ban opinions that don't agree with ones own. EDP has soap boxed this into a ban issue on a board that generally doesn't ban people.

EDP has been asked to substantiate concerns of homophobia or "hate" or "constant attacks" and has provided none.

I'd like to say that EDP doesn't get to speak for everyone, but alleges doing just that in the OP post. He makes his agenda more clear in post 13 very much framing that in present day speech needs to be silenced because its alleged to harm others and again without substantiating that harm.

The allegations made against HL, without corroborating information, are arguably as heinous as anything she is accused of.

btw I did look at all of HL's recent posts and the one thread in particular was a shitshow. HL should not have posted what she did in that thread and the replies by her (and others) were reactive and imo poor form. But I don't see it as ban worthy within the established purview of this forum which has even allowed holocaust denial to be voiced repeatedly.

Not saying one wrong justifies other wrongs just that the wrong hasn't been clearly established here in this thread.

What HAS been established in this thread is this is certainly no community, and it certainly isn't a civil place.
                            Last edited by Replacement; 03-04-2019, 11:49 AM.
                            "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

Glad that somebody saw the hypocrisy in this.

Nobody in this thread, participating, has been any model of conduct, and including myself. But singling somebody out, starting a thread like this and making unsubstantiated claim is just about the worst thing you can do to anyone online. Theres been one poster on this board in recent years that was serially offensive, combative, attacking, and that poster is gone, of their own apparent volition.

ps KC has probably been the closest to trying to make reasonable and encompassing and inclusive views, and thank you as well for doing it in this thread.
                              "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

Originally posted by Replacement View Post
                                Glad that somebody saw the hypocrisy in this.

Nobody in this thread, participating, has been any model of conduct, and including myself. But singling somebody out, starting a thread like this and making unsubstantiated claim is just about the worst thing you can do to anyone online. Theres been one poster on this board in recent years that was serially offensive, combative, attacking, and that poster is gone, of their own apparent volition.

ps KC has probably been the closest to trying to make reasonable and encompassing and inclusive views, and thank you as well for doing it in this thread.
                                TY.
                                Animals are my passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X