Site upgraded to https and vb 5.5.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the idle threats from the self-appointed forum cop
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
      Two more of my posts are unapproved, this time in the Valley Line LRT thread and in the Famous Lives Lived thread.
      If the Admin does not rectify this soon, I am done with C2E.
      Oh no please dont leave what will we ever do..........

Comment

Where do I navigate to too start a new discussion thread ?

Comment

Originally posted by 99Miata View Post
          Where do I navigate to too start a new discussion thread ?
          Not sure if this is a troll or not but literally there is a button at the top left that says "new topic"

Comment

Two more of my posts are unapproved, this time in the Valley Line LRT thread and in the Famous Lives Lived thread.
            I had this happen once. Stayed unapproved for several hours but then did finally did show up in the thread as usual.

Another thing I've noticed is when posting a reply, it will take 30 to 40 seconds to actually appear in the thread. In the meantime there is a message that says 'Working..."

I'm guessing these are all growing pains with the updated version and will eventually be rectified as some of the earlier problems already have been.

Comment

Originally posted by East McCauley View Post

I had this happen once. Stayed unapproved for several hours but then did finally did show up in the thread as usual.

Another thing I've noticed is when posting a reply, it will take 30 to 40 seconds to actually appear in the thread. In the meantime there is a message that says 'Working..."

I'm guessing these are all growing pains with the updated version and will eventually be rectified as some of the earlier problems already have been.
              Take into account this is SDM were talking about here he freaks out when a sidewalk is out

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Magnus View Post

Not sure if this is a troll or not but literally there is a button at the top left that says "new topic"
                Hold on tall, dark,handsome stranger. I am the furthest thing from a troll. I have been on C2E under different user names due to being unable to access the site due to the fact that for whatever reason the forum would not accept my password. Now, I have looked in the top left of the screen as you suggest, and there is no new topic button my screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Magnus View Post

Take into account this is SDM were talking about here he freaks out when a sidewalk is out
                  Pot, meet Kettle.
                  Edmonton is a very exciting place to be right now.

Comment

^^I believe you have to go the appropriate forum heading not to an individual thread. This forum heading is Member Alerts. Then you will see the New Topic button on the top left. If you go into an existing thread, you will see the Post Reply button on the top left. Not sure if this is the same or different than the previous version.

Comment

What happened to the site it was down for some time what caused it??

Comment

Originally posted by Marcel Petrin View Post
                        I now see "New Posts to you!" Thanks Richard!
                        You're welcome.
                        President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

Originally posted by Medwards View Post
                          Richards - the upgrade is better than it was before. Fantastic job. Perhaps we need to encourage hackers to hack more! If it brings improvements like this
                          Welcome, and please no. I avoided the uptick to 5 until it stabilized....it still has bugs, but necessity made the leap mandatory. I'd love to recognize the person who assisted this with some pretty heavy lifting, but he wants to remain in the shadows for now. It will cost me rum...

Comment

Originally posted by overoceans View Post
                            ^ Whatever the problem was, it seems now to be rectified. Thanks whomever may have performed that task.
                            DB is burping once in awhile...aka..the glitch that prevented an earlier VB5 upgrade

Comment

Would there be a "Ignore Thread" feature anywhere on the horizon?
                              I am in no way entitled to your opinion...

Comment

If the Admin does not rectify this soon, I am done with C2E.
                                that's part of the db burp...

Comment

Working...
                                X