Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heritage Days - Final Set3 (Dialup Warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heritage Days - Final Set3 (Dialup Warning)

Last but not least. Our fine young men & women that try to keep things running smooth and safe.

nice!
    My hope is that you can finally get rid of the anger in your heart, and fill it with peace, compassion, understanding, and a desire to uplift rather than suppress.

After all, we are all together on this home, this pale blue dot, the "only home we've ever known.”

Comment

great shots!

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

That is GOOD photography. Nice job

...the Kronic
        ....the Kronic
        --calls them like he sees them--

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments guys. It makes the effort worth while.

Comment

Nice pics, did you happen to get any shots of those Brazillian dancers? It was kind of like Dance meets Martial arts (I think it's called Capoeira). I saw them on Saturday afternoon, but had too many people in front of me to take any pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by FeelGoodLost View Post
              Nice pics, did you happen to get any shots of those Brazillian dancers? It was kind of like Dance meets Martial arts (I think it's called Capoeira). I saw them on Saturday afternoon, but had too many people in front of me to take any pictures.

No, sorry I didn't. You sure make me wish I would of though, as it sounds very cool. I was basicly wondering around like a lost puppy in a zoo.

Comment

Working...
              X