Edmonton White Avenue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonton White Avenue

I was walking around Whyte Avenue last Saturday. Beautiful summer day and here are my pictures to prove it:

wish for many more days like this.
    hope you like them!
    Last edited by Neno09; 24-06-2008, 10:24 AM. Reason: spelling

nice little tour, thanks.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Whyte***
      $2.00 $2.25 $2.50 $2.75 $2.85 $3.00 $3.20 $3.25

Comment

man we gotta get those car dealerships outta there. what a mood kill walking by those at night is.
        be offended! figure out why later...

Comment

Originally posted by richardW View Post
          man we gotta get those car dealerships outta there. what a mood kill walking by those at night is.
          I couldn't agree more, the city should offer to let them move to some other area, maybe down 103/104 st instead and then they should pass some bylaw or something where only certain types of businessess can operate on Whyte Ave, ie restaurants, retail, etc and they should also limit the amount of bars per block to curve the post bar fights/stabbings that have put a black eye on the area

Comment

I wouldn't be opposed to dealerships on Whyte if they had multi-level indoor showrooms instead of hogging up acres of parking lot. I know Sun Toyota has an upper-level showroom in their building. But Sun's used car lot has to go, it contributes to the deadzoning between Gateway Blvd and East Whyte.
            “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Working...
            X