X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008.06.21 28 in the sun

Nice day today:

That's where everyone is!

Right now the restaurant I'm working in is deadsville.

Comment

first really nice day in weeks...yup...
      President and CEO - Airshow.

Comment

Those pictures really demonstrate summer is finally here. Thanks for sharing them.

Comment

Man, that really makes it obvious that it sucked having to work today!!!!
          Edmontonian and proud of it!

Comment

I don't understand your title for this posting...it is June 21 today NOT June 28.
            Noah's ark was built by volunteers...... The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

^ oops, you're right and I can't fix it. I thought I got that right. Anyway, the high today was 28C.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry N View Post
                I don't understand your title for this posting...it is June 21 today NOT June 28.
                That is really important, not! So do you have any thoughts on the pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Denizen View Post
                  Originally posted by Barry N View Post
                  That is really important, not! So do you have any thoughts on the pictures?
                  They are in colour ..... right ?
                  Noah's ark was built by volunteers...... The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

I love some of the beautiful pictures of Edmonton posted on this site, especially the water feature in front of city hall. Any chance that someone knows how to email or submit these pictures to Travel Alberta so that tourists can see just how beautiful Edmonton can be?

Comment

Originally posted by vgcancino View Post
                      I love some of the beautiful pictures of Edmonton posted on this site, especially the water feature in front of city hall. Any chance that someone knows how to email or submit these pictures to Travel Alberta so that tourists can see just how beautiful Edmonton can be?

Travel Alberta has a 'contact us' link on their web-site.
                      http://www1.travelalberta.com/en-ca/

Comment

Originally posted by vgcancino View Post
                        It would make more sense for the original photographers to be the ones submitting the photos. Travel Alberta can't use photos unless they can get the necessary release from the photographer, which is too difficult to track if they have been submitted by a third party via a relatively anonymous forum (the members, not the forum itself).
                        Strathcona City Separatist

Comment

someone from Travel Alberta was on here asking for photo submissions:
                          http://www.connect2edmonton.ca/forum...ead.php?t=7482
                          “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Originally posted by newfangled View Post
                            ^ oops, you're right and I can't fix it. I thought I got that right. Anyway, the high today was 28C.
                            I could fix it if you want me too...
                            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

^ I fixed it.
                              Almost always open to debate...

Comment

Working...
                              X