Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible future Edmonton Skyline

This was courtesy of CtrlAltDel in SSP
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Very nice!
    Edmonton first, everything else second.

Comment

Indeed, that would look great. Such a relief to finally contemplate major additions to the skyline.

Not to criticise the effort or anything, but I think the Stationlands towers in this rendering are far to the left of where they would actually appear.
      Let's make Edmonton better.

Comment

Nice touch to include the rest of Canada Place. They need to build that too...
        City Centre Airport is to the sky as False Creek is to the ocean.

Comment

There's still that gap in the skyline between Manulife and TD that I would love to see filled in.

Comment

Originally posted by egranado
            There's still that gap in the skyline between Manulife and TD that I would love to see filled in.
            I think you may just be in luck. I've heard rumours of something in the 20-25 floor range on the staples location... might just fill that hole.
            A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

yeh it looks nice but i to would like to see that gap between manulife and TD also i would like to see the city center airport closed and r developed.

Comment

Originally posted by JayBee
                Indeed, that would look great. Such a relief to finally contemplate major additions to the skyline.

Not to criticise the effort or anything, but I think the Stationlands towers in this rendering are far to the left of where they would actually appear.

nope, just the angle you are looking at.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Originally posted by Logan,L
                  yeh it looks nice but i to would like to see that gap between manulife and TD also i would like to see the city center airport closed and r developed.
                  Many, many people agree with you regarding the muni...

Welcome to C2E!

Comment

No, Jaybee is correct. The stationlands towers should be directly north and west of the CN tower...the second image places them bost far to the west. First picture is spot-on though

That said, this is some terrific work!

Comment

Originally posted by feepa
                      Originally posted by egranado
                      I think you may just be in luck. I've heard rumours of something in the 20-25 floor range on the staples location... might just fill that hole.

sweet so does that mean Staples is goners?

man i REALLY REALLY hope all of these projects get the green light and break ground soon.

Comment

If you look close, he has included the "Bell Tower 2" on the Staples site.

Comment

Originally posted by Moleman
                          No, Jaybee is correct. The stationlands towers should be directly north and west of the CN tower...the second image places them bost far to the west. First picture is spot-on though

That said, this is some terrific work!
                          to me it looks like CN would be hidden by tower 2

Comment

here is another view...you can see the one above is more or less correct given this other angle to compare.

Comment

Originally posted by andym
                              If you look close, he has included the "Bell Tower 2" on the Staples site.
                              They should rename that "Ma Bell" and "Baby Bell".

Comment

Working...
                              X