Whatever you say coaster

Montel had it right, this is how we do it.:tup:

See you in 10 hours:cheers:

I really should rest my weary feet.:cheers:

Mmmmmmdrn

Things are fuzzy.

Another day, another dollar.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Find it funny you can afford an SLR that you claim not to enjoy carrying around and ray bans but not a new phone.......

Comment

You only upgrade if there is something better being offered.

Comment

Samsung S6 - S7 20x better then what you using right now.

Comment

Ian has an attachment to the early 2000s, back when his phone, his car & his outlook seemed new & fresh. He's like a hipster, only 20 years too early to be ironically attached to his crap.
          Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

Oh for cripes sake!
            Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

Thanks for the pics IanO
              Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

your a bitter man Noodle, each individual likes what they like, that is what makes them individuals. Makes the world interesting
                Excellence is a continual Journey up a staircase where there is NO top step...

Comment

Originally posted by KenL2 View Post
                  your a bitter man Noodle, each individual likes what they like, that is what makes them individuals. Makes the world interesting
                  Haha. You all seem to think I take this place far, far more seriously than I do.

This forum, most of the topics & the posters are a joke to me. Not a very funny joke, more like a sad clown, but a joke nonetheless. The level of discourse & debate on this site has been circling the drain for the better part of 5 years & the ever-shrinking participation reflects this.

Just because I stir the pot & speak bits of my mind in an antagonistic manner does not really give you any insights into me as an individual, moreso the forum persona I wear for theatrical effect.

I'll endeavour to make my schtick less bitter & more umami going forward.
                  Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

Amount of good posts in this thread: 3

statscan
                    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
                      Originally posted by KenL2 View Post
                      Haha. You all seem to think I take this place far, far more seriously than I do.

This forum, most of the topics & the posters are a joke to me. Not a very funny joke, more like a sad clown, but a joke nonetheless. The level of discourse & debate on this site has been circling the drain for the better part of 5 years & the ever-shrinking participation reflects this.

Just because I stir the pot & speak bits of my mind in an antagonistic manner does not really give you any insights into me as an individual, moreso the forum persona I wear for theatrical effect.

I'll endeavour to make my schtick less bitter & more umami going forward.
                      Can't have Wrestlemania without a good heal.
                      There was no need to change that plaque. We are the City of Champions.

Comment

Great photos!

That picture of the big rig truck in front of Holts...so Edmonton

Comment

"Suck it Calgary" is I guess, a much better slogan than the meaningless tripe "City of Champions"

Comment

Pics got progressively shakier as the night wore on Ian, wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by edm_guy View Post
                              Great photos!

That picture of the big rig truck in front of Holts...so Edmonton
                              You got that did you

Comment

Working...
                              X