No announcement yet.

The one shot (of Edmonton) by you thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was hoping for your other rainbow shot... That was posted in the same double rainbow thread...
    A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtsomething View Post
      Oh lord I've been reddit stalked O.O. ...........Not that it was too hard I don't think lol. I don't shoot the city very much, and most of the stuff I post there I post here too, and vice versa lol.

Unless you guys are interested in stuff like drifting...

But then I feel like I'm cheating because it's not of Edmonton. Nor is it in Edmonton.. .It's in Nisku by the Airport, but...it's Edmonton airport... OH THE CONFLICT!
      Sweet pic. I think Edmonton area counts here, since the forum discusses regional issues quite a bit. If someone has a cool picture taken in Stony Plain, Leduc, etc,, ie the Edmonton Capital Region, they should be able to post here, at least in my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Medwards View Post
        I was hoping for your other rainbow shot... That was posted in the same double rainbow thread...
        The car is kinda rainbowy...

*doesn't have another rainbow shot*

Edit: Oh, unless you meant that close up one of the house lol, I felt like that would be cheating too since its still the same rainbow and just a close up of the same shot xD
        Last edited by gtsomething; 06-06-2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• It's what I meant. Thought it was a separate shot
          A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

• I have no rainbows so I'll step down for a while.

Comment

• I'm out of rainbows...feel free to step back up lol.

Comment

• Edmonton, June 2013 by FabienA380, on Flickr

Edmonton, June 2013 by FabienA380, on Flickr

Fabien
                Last edited by FabienA380; 13-06-2013, 11:41 PM. Reason: add a few more pictures :)

Comment

• Originally posted by gtsomething View Post

Double rainbowsssssssssssssssssssssss
                  hi gtsomething!

You have very nice shots!!

May I ask you where you take your shots from?...

Fabien

Comment

• Taken on my epic ride yesterday its going to be a sad day when the spawl ruins this

DSCF0333 by darkmagnoblade, on Flickr

Comment

• Recognize this spot
                      Can see the burbs marching towards this and shudder
                      Still waiting for the Arlington site to be reborn .......

Comment

• Its just off 170st sw. i kinda wanna go to the farm and ask them if i can go out there and take some shots of it before its too late.

Comment

• Nice shot dark!! What is the spawl?...

Fabien

Comment

• ^Just wait fabien i have shots for you as well i will be posting them in the "above Edmonton" topic along with videos i took. Sprawl is a very evil thing where citys feel the need to destroy quiet.

Comment

• The current city boundary is about 3.5km from that barn. The actual city (South Windermere) starts about 6 km from that barn.

That is my regular cycling route. Basically from Ellerslie Rd to the T intersection where you'd turn to go to Rabbit Hill and back.

Comment

• Ack 3.5 this just depresses me more now. And you speaking about the 4 way that leads to eather the model airplane landing strip to the west, and the rv park to the east correct?

Comment

Working...
                                X