Edmonton - Oil refineries, power centres and pickup trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonton - Oil refineries, power centres and pickup trucks

Last edited by IanO; 17-06-2012, 09:16 PM.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Beautiful shots Ian.

Comment

Ian, don't forget that Edmonton is a work camp for the Oilsands, although I couldn't find any pictures here.
      "Talk minus action equals zero." - Joe Keithley, D. O. A.

Comment

Great shots Ian. For the most part, your photo`s show how I enjoy the city. I even remember seeing the woman saluting you, as she made an impression on me a few weeks ago. Albeit not great to see her, i live in the city and it is apart of city life.

Comment

Way to go IanO - you've captured the 15% of Edmonton that isn't Oil refineries, power centres and pickup trucks!!! Great pictures of my favourite areas of Edmonton.
          A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices.

Comment

I enjoyed going thru this set. Thanks Ian.

Comment

Bravo...awesome.

Comment

Adding my voice to the chorus of acclaim. Great stuff, Ian.

One question, though...

What's the church in the photo above the 1 2 3 garage doors?

Comment

^ I believe that's the new St. Joseph Seminary @ 98 Ave traffic circle. It was relocated from St. Albert Trail when the NW AHD was being built.
                  “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

^yup

Catholic Archdiocese in Forrest Heights.

Comment

Hey! there's no oil refineries, power centres or pickup trucks in this thread! I really wanted to see pictures of oil refineries, power centres and pickup trucks! Thanks for nothing!
                      Vision - The art of seeing the invisible

Comment

One place I do not reconize is the sunroom? with the white, yellow, red, and green glass, next after our saluting lady.

Thanks for posting the photos.

Comment

There's probably a few hundred thousand Edmontonians that haven't seen any of these places and wouldn't believe these are of Edmonton.
                          "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Comment

^^ that is the new EPL parkade glazing/structure just north of the Westin. A considerable improvement.

^unfortunate but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Chmilz View Post
                              There's probably a few hundred thousand Edmontonians that haven't seen any of these places and wouldn't believe these are of Edmonton.
                              The ones who call Edmonton 'dirty' and 'ugly' usually

Comment

Working...
                              X