Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few images from downtown

Some shots from around town.

Okay this one is not downtown but I'm adding it for variety.
    Last edited by Voice; 12-11-2011, 06:48 PM. Reason: Added one more image.

I love the middle pic. Fantastic.

Comment

That's a lovely suspension bridge! Too bad it goes from nowhere to nowhere. Hopefully someday soon it will better connect to the existing trail system toward the centre of the city.

Comment

Originally posted by C_S View Post
        That's a lovely suspension bridge! Too bad it goes from nowhere to nowhere. Hopefully someday soon it will better connect to the existing trail system toward the centre of the city.
        It is consistent with the unwritten Edmonton rule of always putting the jewels where nobody can see them. Its great for serendipity, bad for curb appeal.

Comment

Thanks for the great pictures. The first shot of the "new" Alberta Hotel reminds me why I don't like the location of the hotel's new annex blocking off the Canada Place clock tower. I realize that the annex was added to increase space and make more attractive to new developers but methinks it looks out of place being so close to the clock tower.

Comment

Great choice of pics. Soon enough I'll post some so everyone here can also enjoy.

Comment

A great look and awesome display. I really shocked when my first look fall on that. Seems to be so cool and looking like a fantasy.

Comment

Working...
              X