Edmonton Zombie Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edmonton Zombie Walk

The River City Zombie Committee organized yet another zombie walk, so we had a flickr meet to go and shoot them. They marched from the gazebo just off Whyte Avenue to the Legislature, then on to Churchill Square. They moved pretty damn fast for zombies, and it proved tricky to get good shots of them on the run in the dark. The event was incredibly well attended, I would say 500 zombies easy, and probably 50 photographers.

Big props to the River City Zombie Committee and all the participants of this super cool event. Some of the costumes and acting were quite incredible. The best bits were when unsuspecting motorists and pedestrians found themselves surrounded by gaggles of moaning zombies. Some of the reactions from those unaware of the event were quite priceless.

Kudos to all involved!

Support the mob or mysteriously disappear...

That's fun! Nice work.
    aka Jim Good; "The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up." - Steven Wright

Comment

Gross!

Comment

So cooL! When is the next one! I would love to do that.
        youtube.com/BrothersGrim
        facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

Comment

so wicked

we ran into a bunch on jasper post-show

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

Thanks guys.

Komrade: Shane Walker, the guy who organizes them said the next one is in April. They have a facebook page, but I don't know where it is, as I'm not on facebook.

Comment

This reminds me - is dEdmonton still happening?
              “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Thanks for the pics Bulliver, Edmonton Journal has some pics too. I like halloween and notice that there are scarey movies on now. I think I will start a thread and ask everyone what is there favourite scarey movie.

Comment

Nice pictures. The Zombies sure do a good job with their costumes.
                  Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Death Monkey View Post
                    This reminds me - is dEdmonton still happening?
                    Wasn't newfangled a part of that? Where's he at?

Edmonton Journal has some pics too
                    Saw those...I'm in the background of one of them

Thanks all....

Comment

Regina 2 nd best to survive an attack.

REGINA — Should a zombie outbreak ever occur in Canada, Reginans can take comfort in knowing they live in one of the best cities to survive an undead apocalypse.

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/healt...593/story.html
                      Noah's ark was built by volunteers...... The Titanic was built by professionals.

Comment

Working...
                      X