Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coins or credit.

See image below
    Last edited by IanO; 24-09-2015, 10:24 AM.

Ottawa-Edmonton-Vancouver-Edmonton

Comment

yikes! resize please!

Comment

Anybody else note how on Ian's supersized image how poor the visual display is. Is this a 1979 commodore display? Atari?

This is the number one criticism of these displays is that people with any difficulty seeing the visual display can't navigate these machines.

Now try to view this display with sunlight and glare on it.

In Calgary a few years ago I had to actually drive from one of these in which I couldn't visibly see the display to find one that was more in the shade and still very hard to read.
        "if god exists and he allowed that to happen, then its better that he doesn't exist"

Comment

^
          ^^size was intentional to show detail.

Comment

crop then...

Comment

In case Ian doesn't have access to a cropping tool.

Last edited by lat; 24-09-2015, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Perspective View Post
                I've only ever used these machines in calgary and dont remember if they take cash/coins/debit - is it credit only?
                Both, but the easiest is actually the app - you preload $25 and can just do it in your car, and monitor it.

Comment

^^thanks

Comment

My only gripe with those machines are the location of the instructions. Visually it makes more sense to have the instructions listed on top and the screen below it because you need to see the instructions first.
                    “You have to dream big. If we want to be a little city, we dream small. If we want to be a big city, we dream big, and this is a big idea.” - Mayor Stephen Mandel, 02/22/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X