Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Halloween Kids Do You Plan For?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Halloween Kids Do You Plan For?

Well, wifey and I have goody bags for approximately 50 kids ready this Saturday Oct 31. We also have fallback candy for another 20, if we get swarmed.

Do kids trick or treat in your E-town neighborhood? How many do you plan for?
    Imagine: a world free of hypothetical situations!

Zero. Adult only condo.
    Giving less of a damn than ever… Can't laugh at the ignorant if you ignore them!

Comment

We never get more than a dozen. Most of the kids in our neighborhood head to Alexander Circle.

Comment

I think we had single digits last year, but we closed up shop at 8pm. might stay open later.

go out to the burbs and it's not uncommon to get 150+

Comment

I get around 40-60 kids. Beverly resident.
          youtube.com/BrothersGrim
          facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

Comment

I get 60 to 80, and I find year after year that the little kids say "thank you" and the older kids who are in their teens seldom do.
            Fly Edmonton first. Support EIA

Comment

^
              Teen hater

I have never had a problem with Teens at my door.
              youtube.com/BrothersGrim
              facebook.com/BrothersGrimMusic

Comment

We had a little over 100 last year, but everyone down here is planning for more this year.

Comment

weather's going to be decent so I'd plan for extras, depending on where you live, of course. We've had anything from 2 to 100 in Strathearn in the last 25 years but usually bad weather cuts the numbers a lot.

Comment

Well about 75 but someone has opened the Halloween candy and if I do not go out and buy more there will only be enough for 5
                    Gone............................and very quickly forgotten may I add.

Comment

We're in Westmount and usually have 20 or 30 kids come by. Teens are required to sing for their treats.

Unfortunately this year we are the house of flu so we'll likely be keeping the door closed.

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong"

Comment

In Windsor Park, I'm lucky if I get 20 kids...

Comment

None. Condo. Going our for Halloween party round 2. Round 1 last night was a success.
                          "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction" - Blaise Pascal

Comment

every year there seems to be less and less kids. more candy for me though so im happy.

Its a change from the olden days though, back in the day me and my friends would hit up half of west edmonton for candy. pro tip: if you ring someones doorbell at 2:00 am usually they will give you whatever they had left. man we used to clean up
                            be offended! figure out why later...

Comment

If someone rang my bell at 2am... I wouldn't be giving them any candy, I would be super ****** off. 2am is much too late to be trick-or-treating.

Comment

Working...
                              X